PDA

View Full Version : Complete PSU Items.txt

Umberger
Jan 17, 2007, 12:48 AM
I was browsing around the PSUpedia server...I doubt this is anything new...but has anyone ever noticed this file?

http://mewn.psupedia.org/PSU/PSU%20Items.txt

It has some very interesting things in it. I see an extra unit called Heart of Dulk (Fakis?!). If anyone cares to post some more things they found in that file/want to speculate on, feel free.

EDIT: Whoa, just realized. If Neptuline is the 12* synth mat...what the flip are THESE for?

Terseline, Uranseline, Chronoseline

There's also 5th tier synth elements for other things...-ceran for armor, Ork for 5th tier weapon wood.

Do you think Sega is seriously planning on releasing weapons that are up to 15*? Maybe we'll have S2 weapons and armor. o_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-01-16 22:01 ]</font>

Pikadrew
Jan 17, 2007, 01:02 AM
from the main page... (of course all credit to Tycho and Mewn)

" PSU Item Data taken from offline

Submitted 14:47, 11 January 2007 (PST) by Mewn
So Tycho has been working on modding items offline to see if anything interesting can be found in the data. I've taken the step of cataloguing all the 'interesting' items found (stuff with no official localization, unknown stuff, etc.)

Note that many of these items have no stats, at all, except their name (the stat window doesn't even show up) and are generally unequippable. Even for the two weapons with stats (Psycho Wand and Blackheart) I opted to give only the description, because offline and online stats are vastly different.

I put this here in case any of you eager beavers want to add this stuff to PSUPedia, or just for your general interest. The list can be found here. Do note that it's taken from my own personal notes, so it'll be messy."

That being said, I want a Blackheart saber and a De Ragan Line kplzthx.

Umberger
Jan 17, 2007, 01:07 AM
Ah...well I hardly check the main page of PSUPedia (so if other people don't...yay I'm not alone), so I kinda missed that. I'm assuming that all the ?* armors are 5th tier...especially considering they're things like Dulk-Senba.