PDA

View Full Version : oh man. too good. a pso site i found...

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2002, 07:50 AM
wasnt sure where to put this so here goes. its a pso site i found that has a little more than real items. old time psowers *like me* will recognize some of the things listed in there as the oldest rumors.

enjoy. and please, if its in the wrong section. move it to the right one. thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-02 23:56 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Nov 29, 2002, 08:40 AM
LMAO!!!

I've always wanted a Gladius Spike since version 1! Now I R GUNA FIND 1 D00D~! But now that doesn't hold a candle to Rico's Underpants! I shall wear them on my head when I get them! I hope she hasn't soiled them from what she's been thru. =>.>=

It's kinda ironic that the person(s) making this guide decided to put all those old rumored items on the Mothvist. Anybody who's played this game for about an hour or two will quickly realize that the Monest/Mothvist NEVER DROPS ANYTHING. =-.-=

It's still good for a laugh, tho. lol

MalambisBZ
Nov 29, 2002, 09:23 AM
YES! That site helped me get:
Accept/Satan
God/Dammit++ (amazing item!)
and Extended Wallet

RavenTW
Nov 29, 2002, 10:32 AM
Resist/Jesus, does that mean you can't convert to Christianity if you equip it?

And a Snarf gun! Cool.

Eum
Nov 29, 2002, 01:27 PM
Photon Whip.

I can remember people going crazy over this item in Version 1 if you said you owned it.

DirewolfX
Nov 29, 2002, 03:48 PM
Resist/Jesus gives you +50 EDK... good for those Ob Lillies.

BladeofDarkness
Nov 29, 2002, 05:19 PM
I want Ricos Panties1!1!1! ^_^

HUcastAndroid888
Nov 29, 2002, 05:44 PM
LOL. This guy thought these were real. He posted at Gamefaqs asking if they were fake.

FinalMasterM
Nov 30, 2002, 04:36 AM
Hahaha, omg, I though some of these post were just a joke, but after clicking on the link I couldn't help but fill my pants with my latenight helping of Pepsi, thanks for the good laugh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif