PDA

View Full Version : player shop prices....

majan
Jan 17, 2007, 02:04 PM
so anyway,while I was gathering vestalines to synthesize some mayrods for my fortetecher,I couldnt help but notice some very depressing things in peoples player shops.

mind you,now,that vestaline sells for 6,000 meseta at the npc shop.

among the countless number of people who sold it for,no less than 6,000(thus it being completley pointless to go to their shop and buy it--read carefully,guilty parties,no hard feelings)there were a few characters who actualyl sold it for 8,000,so as to make it 1,000 per star rarity.

....doesnt work that way.if your going to be involved with this game and get the player shop and all the 9 yards,make the little extra effort to check the NPC prices,that way you dont look like a toolbox when you have ridiculous prices.

and as for all of you who sell it for 5,800......thanks a lot!because now,people like me who sell things for 50% off all npc shops(a good marketing scheme if you want to draw buyers) are hooked up with frustrated buyers being sick of saving a petty 200 meseta on an 8 star synthesis material!no wonder you all have 57 or so available for sale.when people are actually buying those materials off of you,it's because your surrounded by other idiots who are selling for the same joke of a 'discounted' price.and,like me,I bet they were grinding their teeth while doing it,too.

before you sell this off as whining and yadda yadda,check for yourself-next time youve saved up ridiciulous cash for a nice little equipment upgrade for your character and you dont wanna spend all the moeny on NPC bought materials.you'll feel a little ripped off too.

kinda defeats the purpose of having player shops when noone tries to draw buyers with ..gasp... lower prices

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
If people are bitching about martielas prices on Player shops they'd be better off buying from NPCs . Buying fomr them is part of the problem too.

panzer_unit
Jan 17, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-01-17 11:04, majan wrote:
mind you,now,that vestaline sells for 6,000 meseta at the npc shop.
... a few characters who actualyl sold it for 8,000,so as to make it 1,000 per star rarity.
... for all of you who sell it for 5,800......thanks a lot!

Here we have why it didn't really matter IMO that hackers blew up the player shop economy. It was already useless thx total ignorance on the one hand and being a free-for-all of market manipulation on the other.

majan
Jan 17, 2007, 02:32 PM
FYI, nobody's hacked the xbox 360 version yet,so that's no excuse frankly...

also,how in the hell are we better off buying off the npc's?your post makes no sense...its like saying htose people who are looking to save some money are better off just not trying to save money at all

besides if you are going to come in here and say dont bitch bla bla bla dont post here because this isnt bitching,Im tryin to spread some word about people bein pains in the ass

do not post here if your going to sit here and say bla bla bla peopl ewho bitch this and that

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 02:39 PM
Yety another mistakes my intention. People ar ebitching but I was usining it in genral and if you though that applied to you then :E

Edman
Jan 17, 2007, 02:41 PM
Don'y get me started. People are assbutts on 360. Most of the time you search, the ads say "ALL ITEMS 50% OFFZORZ!!!1" and when you go in, they've got truffles and berries for half off, while the vestalines and whatnot are DOUBLE the NPC price. Or you get the fudgepucks who put up the ONE item you're looking for, with ONE IN STOCK, for max $$. People know what the good search items are and they pack them in so they'll show up on a search.

I blacklist anyone doing this if I see them in their room, if they dont listen when I tell them how stupid they're being.

And selling Ash for 950 isn't going to win customers. I sell that shit for 350 BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT! If you don't need the item, why try and make that much money off it? Its not like that stuff is so hard to find that people will jump a whole 5% off NPC price, it comes out of boxes in every room of every level in every difficulty, you pricks.

Golto
Jan 17, 2007, 02:47 PM
I buy all materials that can be bought from npc and not player shops. That puts any duped meseta I my have gotten from sales out of circulation.

Schubalts
Jan 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
Methinks some people are buying the materials from the cheaper-than-NPCs-shops, and then putting them in their own shops for stupid prices. That might explain why there are so few shops with actual discounts.