PDA

View Full Version : HUcast stat maxing

Toyzferall
Nov 29, 2002, 10:55 AM
Unless I had bad choices, I'm not sure it'd possible to max a HUcast. I have, however, picked out a course that I personally think would be the best...
Difference between base and max:
493ATP 100DFP 33ATA 75EVP 90LCK
What to use:
Units:
God/Bodyx2 = 80DFP
God/Power = 25ATP
God/Arm = 15ATA
MAG:
10DEF = 10DFP
36DEX = 18ATA
154POW = 308ATP
Materials:
45 Luck = 90LCK
5 Defense = 10DFP
80 Power = 160ATP
20 Evade = 40EVP
That'll max ATP, ATA, LCK, and DFP. And then EVP is only 35 points from max. But, I'd prefer to have a God/Battle equipped, so take off one God/Body, then shift the 20 evade materials to 20 defense materials. DFP is still maxed. Of course, that gives no boost to EVP at all. But, hey, HUcasts aren't known for their evasive abilities, now are they? I have already messed up in getting what I just described for my HUcast. I've used some DFP and EVP materials... And I have no idea how many. Well... Howabout this... Does anyone know the base stats for a level 59 HUcast? ((Or maybe higher... I can level a few times)) I can subtract those from my current stats to find out how many materials I've used... Anyway, I just got REALLY bored, and decided to figure this up.

Sedyne
Nov 29, 2002, 03:08 PM
it doesn't really matter how many you've used as of yet as long as u havn't sued tp and hp. because you can get take the max stats subtract what ur stats are divide that by two and it'll give you the difference and you'll be able to see how many u've used. err that's not right..but it gives u a picture.
right now i only use mind materials..nothing else. because later on i won't really give a crap.

BrokenHope
Nov 29, 2002, 04:44 PM
God power adds 40 atp on GC
God body adds 50 defence on GC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Broken Hope on 2002-11-29 13:45 ]</font>

ChokingVictim
Nov 29, 2002, 05:50 PM
how much do the god/all's in GC give out? 30? 40? 50?
i found a few these on v2... let's be conservative and say 30...to all which makes it worth 180 right?

you could slack off considerably fussing over the mag specs and try to get something useful special wise...

i was always a whore for invulernabilty on my ass-kicking fomarl...

Toyzferall
Nov 29, 2002, 06:04 PM
Hm. I'll have to refigure that stuff, then. I was getting my info from PSOW's item directory. I was thinking that God/Abilities gave +15 to everything but ATA on GC. At least, that's what I heard.