PDA

View Full Version : Major disconnection problems with BBA

Coran_Horn
Nov 29, 2002, 12:47 PM
Since I got my BBA on Tuesday this week, I've been disconnected 9 times, and lost a Booma's right arm and a Kaladbolg. I have no idea what the problem is. I use SBC DSL, which connects with PPPoE. Has anyone else had trouble with this ISP? Being forced to carry one weapon and no items all the time is getting frustrating...

ABDUR101
Nov 29, 2002, 12:55 PM
I'll move this to the Tech Support forum for you. Sorry that I don't have any idea what a solution may be. =

*moves to Tech Support*

Coran_Horn
Nov 29, 2002, 07:48 PM
Arg, no one reads the tech support forum :/

Riel
Nov 29, 2002, 10:22 PM
There's a bug in the game,i'm not sure if it's on the disk,or the servers,whatever,that causes everyone on PPPoE and BB to get disconnected randomly.So far,for the USA release the only way to fix this is to get a router that will allow you to be able to tell the gamecube on the set-up network pages to use DHCP instead of PPPoE.There is a big discussion about this on the PSO main boards and the reps there are clueless on how and why this is happening(so they say).Apparently it's been fixed on the upcoming V1.1 disk that's coming out in Japan....

Coran_Horn
Nov 30, 2002, 07:26 PM
Someone told me about the router solution, but the ver 1.1 disk doesn't help me very much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif thanks for taking the time to respond.