Neith
Jan 18, 2007, 09:45 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Read the Stickies.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=100749&forum=4&25

In short. No.

zanotam
Jan 18, 2007, 09:49 PM
WRONG! I won't say how, but there is a really random glitch that can make one appear....

DarkEliteRico
Jan 18, 2007, 11:19 PM
oh man, how many times are people going to argue this. I'm with Uriko YET AGAIN, there is no "Parasitic Gene Flow" at least not a legit version in the US/EU PSO servers. With a drop rate set to "0" it will never drop.

DoubleJG
Jan 19, 2007, 05:08 AM
On 2007-01-18 18:49, zanotam wrote:
WRONG! I won't say how, but there is a really random glitch that can make one appear....

Pix or it didn't happen.

Kevino
Jan 19, 2007, 08:44 AM
Im with everyone else. if it exsisted legitamately then why does no one have it unhacked? if it's a random glitch then it would still happen to at least oh 10 people here would it not?
pix or no go. ontop of that pix will only show that you have one. you tell us and we test it to be true then i believe otherwise you is lie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2007-01-19 05:44 ]</font>

Drakorn
Jan 19, 2007, 09:40 AM
No, there is no way of getting it except of cheating.

Mewn
Jan 19, 2007, 10:07 AM

Won't, or can't? The latter seems more likely.

You can't get the PGF (and thus Dark weapons) legit on the official servers.

BlueKnight
Jan 19, 2007, 10:19 AM

You can get the Dark Flow If a moder/hacker make the paricit geen flow. Yes then you can get the Dark Flow sowrd legitly. But you need a moder/hacker make it to be legit in the game. Sill I say it is hacked in the game not legit.
You can not make one appear the % is 0 meens you can't unles you are a moder/hacker. If there is a glich prove it to us. If you don't than we don't bleave you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueKnight on 2007-01-19 07:21 ]</font>

Arislan
Jan 19, 2007, 12:01 PM
Umm, if it's modded, it's not legit by its very nature.

BlueKnight
Jan 19, 2007, 12:26 PM
Yes you can have a moder put it in the game. It will act like a legit sword but it was modded in the game. I know a modder that can make any wepon in the game that is legit.
But it is like cheeting thow. I will not take any wepons from him I play the old fashon way. Play with every thing I find not any thing givin to me from any one else.
But yes you can have a modder make a legit Dark Flow I seen it doun before. I see some one have a legit one and found rares with it to. Yes it was modded in the game acting as a legit wepon.
It can be doun.

Mewn
Jan 19, 2007, 12:46 PM
Er, if you mod an item, you're obtaining it outside of the boundaries of what is normally possible in the game. It's not legit. I'm not sure you understand what 'legit' means in the context of cheating.

If you mod a PGF, then use it to make a Dark Flow, the Dark Flow isn't legit.

Whether or not the game can tell it's legit or not is irrelevant, because it can't and treats the weapon the same anyway. That doesn't make the weapon legit though.

For a Dark Flow to be legit, the PGF would have to drop and you would have to use it on a legit sword. You can't, because PGF cannot be obtained legitly.

Also illegit weapons don't affect drop rates.

Neith
Jan 19, 2007, 02:28 PM
lol @ whoever voted 'Yes'.

Dark Flow does not exist legitimately.

*kills thread with fire*

Arislan
Jan 19, 2007, 02:46 PM
Moving along...