PDA

View Full Version : I know this should go in the cheaters section but...

Tanizaki
Jan 18, 2007, 10:57 PM
I just caught a small female cast in my *locked* room by the name of Raksasa. If i hadn't walked in, i probably would have lost my PM or items and such, etc. Please add this person to your S*** lists.

Thank You

Sychosis
Jan 18, 2007, 11:03 PM
I've never been one to condemn someone based entirely on hearsay.

Rashiid
Jan 18, 2007, 11:04 PM
hmm.....

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 18, 2007, 11:06 PM
that gives no proof of any wrongdoings

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Jan 18, 2007, 11:08 PM
yeah sumtimes [well, in the past] when i make new characters, i spwan in sumones room, not myne

if ur a PC/PS2 user, then thats an issue, since yall can get skrewed over like that

BloodDragoon
Jan 18, 2007, 11:10 PM
I've sat there and cracked PW's out of bordom on locked player shops at times... >.> Scaring the crap out of someone in their own room = priceless. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BTW that's not my Cast.

Also as far as I know that room glitch still happens randomly.

Tahldon
Jan 18, 2007, 11:12 PM
On 2007-01-18 20:10, BloodDragoon wrote:
I've sat there and cracked PW's out of bordom on locked player shops at times... >.> Scaring the crap out of someone in their own room = priceless. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BTW that's not my Cast.

Also as far as I know that room glitch still happens randomly.

Scaring someone in their own room is NOT funny! >.<

I remember fiddling with some of my prices in my shop and I heard the door open and I turned around and there was this Hella tall female standing RIGHT behind me. I was all like "OH SHIT!?" Cause she was so huge and I didn't expect anyone to be there.

So dreadful..

Jae
Jan 18, 2007, 11:14 PM
Tanizaki was very honorable and even generous during my trades with him.

Did you get screens and the person's ID?

Either way, this is why I never mention my characters' names here. Being affialiated with this site and the official boards tends to make you a target. 0_o

Locking does squat to keep people out. They just need your ID number and it's open season.

Tanizaki
Jan 19, 2007, 12:12 PM
Yeah, what happened what i just partied with the person and the person who was in my room just caused some unnecessary trouble for my group. Everyone left the party and i have a feeling they were angry so they were planning to bomb everyone. Btw. i was bombed last night while offline playing GW...

I didn't get a screen but i'll be watching for them. As soon as i can , i'll find them and post an ID. (they ran right when i walked into my room the first time, probably trying not to get identified)

So, for those thinking it was a glitch... no... it was a hack. I lost most of what i had left. good thing for my spare force man character and his storage.

Reiichi
Jan 19, 2007, 12:53 PM
Recent visitors log yah? Name and UID.

Tanizaki
Jan 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
oh! i should check if that hack thing leaves a record. good call

Reiichi
Jan 19, 2007, 01:49 PM
That recent visitors log is the main reason I don't try to brute force my way into other peoples locked shops XD

Jae
Jan 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
On 2007-01-19 09:12, Tanizaki wrote:
Yeah, what happened what i just partied with the person and the person who was in my room just caused some unnecessary trouble for my group. Everyone left the party and i have a feeling they were angry so they were planning to bomb everyone. Btw. i was bombed last night while offline playing GW...

I didn't get a screen but i'll be watching for them. As soon as i can , i'll find them and post an ID. (they ran right when i walked into my room the first time, probably trying not to get identified)

So, for those thinking it was a glitch... no... it was a hack. I lost most of what i had left. good thing for my spare force man character and his storage.

Damn. I'm really sorry to hear that.

If you can, keep your valuables and whatever money you have in your spare character's inventory and not his storage. Reason (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=132381&forum=4&8)

I started doing this precaution because I've seen even members of this board using chat hacks trying to get people kicked from parties. Who knows what other stuff they do with their little cheat program. You can never be too safe IMO.

Tanizaki
Jan 20, 2007, 01:14 AM
Just a PSA here. When i logged on after work today, i got an error message about my game info. I tried my laptop, same error. It looks as though hacking into peoples rooms or bombing/stealing their crap may have a chance of some negative side effects.

I'm not really to sure i'll be coming back from this one.

Tanizaki
Jan 20, 2007, 01:17 AM
sorry for the double post, but i realize this may just be a very bad coincidence. Just as a precaution, if you're not already doing it, do what jae says.

I am already trying to contact sega (not literally right now, but i'm in the process). My guess is they'll tell my i'm SoL though, considering how they treat hacking etc.