PDA

View Full Version : shouldnt they change the name to PSU-World

Anubis_
Jan 19, 2007, 02:11 PM
I know i know.. it would mean changing the url..

But shouldnt they??

omg.. i want to play psu online so badley.. but i don't own a copy of the game..

And i don't got broadband anything..

on an off note..
does any version of PSU support dial up?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 19, 2007, 02:13 PM
You ever go to http://www.psu-world.com/ ?

They knew the deal and snapped up the name.

TBA for major changes though.

Anubis_
Jan 19, 2007, 02:19 PM
Oh snaps.. knowledge eludes me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anubis_ on 2007-01-19 11:20 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 19, 2007, 02:47 PM
Should have been posted in Site Related..where it was already mentioned, talked about, and decided against. Thus why PSU-World links back to here.

PSU offline is fine, online seems to be alot of letdown, despite all the hype(which is all it really was, sadly).

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 19, 2007, 03:00 PM
On 2007-01-19 11:47, ABDUR101 wrote:
PSU ... online seems to be alot of letdown, despite all the hype(which is all it really was, sadly).

Strictly opinion. I'm rather happy with a great deal of the game, myself. I'm just waiting for that area-familiarity to set in-- I'm only just recently getting used to Neudaiz.

Tomeeboy
Jan 19, 2007, 04:13 PM
The name change debate has been lingering ever since PSU came out. I think that we came to the conclusion that PSO-World (Phantasy Star Online World) could easily apply to any online Phantasy Star title. PSU-World, however would be tied directly to this installment of the Phantasy Star series (Universe). If the next installment comes out and is called Phantasy Star Galaxy or something, it would have been a pointless name change (that could have very well had negative effects on the site, such as loss of search engine rankings, which happened for a while after we switched from the old PlanetDreamcast domain).

KyokoHunter
Jan 21, 2007, 05:00 PM
Or maybe just Phantasy Star World?

I suggest the next game be called Phantasy Star Multiverse and have different storylines in multiple universes running at the same time, just to confuse people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif