PDA

View Full Version : Ranged Weapons Grinded Stats: Apply Inside!

karthalin
Jan 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
If this is a repost please forgive me, but...

I would like to start a thread where people can post what ranged weapon they are using (rifle, handgun, twin handgun, shotgun, bow, and machine gun), what grind it has, and its current stats (Atp, Ata, PP, and Requirements to use). Obviously this applies to C and B rank weapons at the moment. To keep it organized try to use the following outline:

Weapon name (grind level)
Atp =
Ata =
PP =
Requirement to use =

I will post my stats later (I'll edit this post when I get home) but right now I have:

Railgun (5)
Atp = 215
Ata = 104
PP = 593
Requirement to use = 80

Falcon (5)
Atp = 464
Ata = 134
PP = 1242
Requirement to use = 115

Falgohoh (4)
Atp = 391
Ata = 154
PP = 1510
Requirement to use = 121

Shigga Damduc (5)
Atp = 54
Ata = 82
PP = 1290
Requirement to use = 116

Shigga Stam (1)
Atp = 77
Ata = 96
PP = 1018
Requirement to use = 119

My goal here is to see how well C rank weapons compare to B rank when they are grinded and how well B rank compares to A. Right now I have a ranged PM (99 range). I am working furiously to get a Shigga Damduc, Riflic, and Arb Hadoc all to +10 just to see if it would save me money in the end other than dropping the millions into 9* weapons. I read over at boards2.sega.com on a random thread that the Shigga Damduc (10) has Atp of 111. Which is higher than the 9* shotgun. All I need is a little bit of luck to get me there (hopefully 3 star luck)!

So, without making this thread any longer than it needs to be, post your ranged weapons and their grinded levels!

I am a lvl 4 ForteGunner, hence I do not care too much about melee weapons. But if you wanna show off your melees feel free http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif And I play on the 360 is that matters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: karthalin on 2007-01-19 22:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: karthalin on 2007-01-20 02:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: karthalin on 2007-01-21 11:23 ]</font>

imfanboy
Jan 19, 2007, 10:08 PM
Arb Hadoc (10) has:
PP: 867
Att: 221
Acc: 87

By comparison, a Deathmaker has PP 1044, Att 216, Acc 146. In the end, the Deathmaker is probably better, but NOTHING is cooler than my Arb Hadocs.

Since you're on 360, you can probably get Kubara wood mighty cheap and afford the synths; try to get about 10-15 of 'em synthed before going on a synthing spree.

How I do it is: Get one up to 6 grind. Leave it alone and grind others until one lives and hits 7 grind. Leave THAT one alone and grind the others until another goes above 7... Basically, if you break weapons, you want at least ONE or two at high grind.

My last batch of Alterics, one survived with 8 and another survived with 6, out of 9 Alterics all told.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-01-19 19:11 ]</font>

karthalin
Jan 21, 2007, 07:17 PM
Any comments/opinions of trying for 9-10 grinded 6* weapons vs. the real deal 9*? Damage, accuracy, price, practicality of getting either one?

panzer_unit
Jan 21, 2007, 07:37 PM
I don't have stats on hand for my B'duki Re +9 but it's pretty competitive with Python for ATP and maybe even ATA. In general, if you get your hands on a Tenora 6* model and grind it to +6 you've got an equivalent weapon to any of the GRM-made A ranks on your hands. B'duki Re, Seva Falsan, Soda Accas.

My Shigga Stam +8 looks like it'll be a competitor for the 8* shotgun.

Graters +6 are particularly nice, beating the 9* on PP... matching for ATP... and only coming up short (way short admittedly) for ATA.

... are these things worth the cost and effort?
For home-made melee weapons, yes. Many more chances on huge % element weapons that will start or grind to 7* ATP.
For range? Probably breaks even. With a pure range PM you can make 6* guns to get rid of low end materials and grind them to see if you end up with a usable high-end weapon.

Moreover: mass-production of 6*'s and working on grind levels is about the best that any of us who made hybrid PM's can reasonably work on. Better to work towards big weapons incrementally (easy synths, never grind without backups, etc) than continually fail at a big-name item.

AC9breaker
Jan 23, 2007, 06:17 AM
I doubt Shigga Damduc has 111 Att at +10. MY Shigga Damduc is currently +8 and has 76 ATP. I predict at +10 it would have 90 Att.

It also has 1335 PP

Ether
Jan 23, 2007, 06:53 AM
According to the JP wiki it does, gets a massive atp boost on the very last grind

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2889/damduc4gw.gif

AC9breaker
Jan 23, 2007, 07:01 AM
wow, wtf. Thats crazy. Wish it was 3 star luck day already for us Casts.

karthalin
Jan 23, 2007, 05:37 PM
Ether, did u translate that page yourself or did your internet browser do it for you? My internet browser isnt translating pages for me (and I dont know how to ask it to, heh). If the JP wiki site has ALL the grinds for the weapons then this thread is useless. So lets make it useful!

Anyone that has the time could u post the translated grinds from the JP wiki site in this thread like Ether did for the Shigga Damduc? I would greatly appreciate it, and I am sure other people would as well.