PDA

View Full Version : Some miscellaneous questions...

OdinTyler
Jan 20, 2007, 03:44 PM
1) What are all the Expert Classes (& requirements)? I know theres Wartecher, Fighgunner, Fortetecher, & Protranser. I believe theres other ones. Just want to know what all of them are & what is basically required. I havent seen guides for every Expert Class on here so I was curious.

2) Is there a definitive way to get NPCs to give you their disks when you S Rank a quest in Extra Mode? They dont seem to give them all up. For reference, the list I researched is:

NPC specific S-rank rewards
· Hyuga Ryght: Gravity Strike (Saber), Assault Crush (Twin Sabers)
· Karen Erra: Renkai Buyou-zan (Twin Daggers), Moubu Seiren-zan (Twin Daggers)
· Lucaim Nav: Bogga Danga (Knuckles), Renzan Seidan-ga (Twin Claws)
· Maya Shidow: Dizas (Rod or Wand), Rentis (Rod or Wand)
· Leogini Santosa Berafort: Spinning Break (Sword), Dus Robado (Spear)
· Tonnio Rhima: Buten Shuren-zan (Dagger), Senten Kanzan-ga (Claw)
· Lou: Spiral Dance (Double Saber)

So I was wondering how to get them all? I managed to get a few, randomly. However, theres some I still need. Help on this would be appreciated including recommendations on which quests to do that maybe may allow me to receive them.

Thats all for now...

ChocoboChad
Jan 20, 2007, 06:27 PM
Well, I don't know about your second question. For expert classes:

Fortefighter- 10 Hunter requirement.
Fortegunner- 10 Ranger requirement.
Fortetecher- 10 Force requirement.
Fihgunner- 5 Hunter, 3 Ranger requirement.
Wartecher- 3 Hunter, 5 Force requirement.
Guntecher- 3 Ranger, 5 Force requirement.
Protranser- 5 Hunter, 5 Ranger, 5 Force requirement.

Keep in mind these types are only accessible online.

For an in-game reference, go to:

Menu>Player Information>Types List

There you can view all of the expert types. the requirements will be listed on the second page of the description.

OdinTyler
Jan 23, 2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks but how do you access info on here? Im only offline so I cant check it online. I would like to know in advance so when I do get there, I know what to do. All Ive been doing offline is maxing chars & PAs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Oh & trying to get cash to buy/craft things.

Ronin1of47
Jan 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
you cant get expert classes offline only online ... as for #2 just take the one character with you whose Pa you want and spam an easy mission ie Liner Line or something u can s rank easy... there is a 1 in 10 chance that u get a Pa from an Npc when u s rank so rinse wash repeat i guess