PDA

View Full Version : Did PSO ever help you?

Drayma
Jan 21, 2007, 03:14 PM
I was just wondering if others out there ever used PSO through rough times? I'm having a rough time now and before PSO has helped me. If you know what i'm talking about please respond.

DRO
Jan 21, 2007, 03:29 PM
4 YEARS AGO PSO HELPED ME GET THROUGH 18 MONTHS OF HOUSE ARREST

LATELY PSO HAS BEEN MY ESCAPE FROM A FAILED ENGAGEMENT

I FEEL YA

Nidramag
Jan 21, 2007, 03:34 PM
What the hell?....
nvm, not my problem.

anyways, yes, it has helped me, a lot, too many times.

DikkyRay
Jan 21, 2007, 03:47 PM
On 2007-01-21 12:29, DRO wrote:
4 YEARS AGO PSO HELPED ME GET THROUGH 18 MONTHS OF HOUSE ARREST

LATELY PSO HAS BEEN MY ESCAPE FROM A FAILED ENGAGEMENT

I FEEL YA

Ummm.... ok?

Yea i used it all the time was i was lonely. Now psu has taken up that spot lol

DRO
Jan 21, 2007, 03:52 PM
iT KINDA JUST OCCUPIES THE MIND...TAKES IT OFF THE STRESS OF THE REAL WORLD BS

Undeadpriest
Jan 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-01-21 12:34, Nidramag wrote:
What the hell?....
nvm, not my problem.

You looks like you don't know the meaning of the question?

Anyway PSO only helped me when i was angry.All i have to do when i'm like this is to do a Fake in Yellow runs and let the angriness come out by killing rappies.

Scales_of_Air
Jan 21, 2007, 08:51 PM
I don't find rappy hunting nearly as invigorating, XD

I prefer exercise as a means of coping. It immediately takes my mind away from emotional matters and re-routes all of that tense energy into something tangible - overcoming the physical task at hand. Running, weight-lifting, whatever it is... The strain substitutes itself as the reality, and the drive to persevere and improve takes over.

PSO is more of a 'chill day' kind of thing. Whatever works for you, I hope life gets better.

DikkyRay
Jan 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
its funny. WHen PSU wasnt out, i would hate HATE doing caves. It would take to freakin long. Today, i did and enjoyed every second of caves

Nidramag
Jan 21, 2007, 09:18 PM
On 2007-01-21 13:28, Undeadpriest wrote:

On 2007-01-21 12:34, Nidramag wrote:
What the hell?....
nvm, not my problem.

You looks like you don't know the meaning of the question?

Anyway PSO only helped me when i was angry.All i have to do when i'm like this is to do a Fake in Yellow runs and let the angriness come out by killing rappies.

well, I remember once I was playing it because I had a terrible day, and wanted to forget everyone else that day. Another day, not quite as bad, I was playin and then, from pure awesomeness came moo2u A PAL RAPPY!!!helped my day quite a bit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Jibby
Jan 21, 2007, 09:38 PM
OH yeah, of course the time I needed it more than any <<Worst personal month in HISTORY>> my data got erased.......I cried.......for a day and a half.

Undeadpriest
Jan 22, 2007, 12:06 AM
Woah i never though PSO make people cry its going pretty far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undeadpriest on 2007-01-21 21:06 ]</font>

Kevino
Jan 22, 2007, 09:13 AM
well i'm a massive loser but the npc's on pso dont seem to mind...

Drakorn
Jan 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
PSO has helped me from being sad to happy.

AL1ST0R
Jan 22, 2007, 01:43 PM
pso never helped me

pso-dude
Jan 22, 2007, 02:26 PM
sure pso helped me, but i wont clarify more, too touchy of a subject to be talked on the web.

burning_card
Jan 22, 2007, 02:47 PM
PSO helped and destroyed me on many occasions.

It helped me when i was feeling down, every time i found a new weapon or got a level (a GOOD level) i would feel happy. Seeing rare enemies and getting them to drop something is always great. It also, weirdly, made a bond between my wife and i (i played PSO awhile before we even met, only been married a year now, known her three...DC days were awhile back lol)
She plays PSO with me now, and wants to write a fanfoc or something about our characters and i'll draw the stills lol. It's a werid bond but it's still just another thing we like to do together.

It ruins things sometimes though. Sometimes i don't sleep before work...because i'm playing and my day is crap. SOmetimes when i'm supposed to be going out and looking for a job (happened awhile back, i lost my job and i played PSO for like two weeks untill i got the energy to get another...but i should have been looking day one) and PSO just takes a lot of time.

But hey, it's PSO!

Banish
Jan 22, 2007, 05:22 PM
On 2007-01-22 09:35, Drakorn wrote:
PSO has helped me from being sad to happy.

Same here, and it has given me a place to grow.

FallenAngelV
Jan 22, 2007, 06:45 PM
Er... PSO's helped me pass a lot of time, and it's been really fun online, but I can't honestly say I've ever used it as a distraction using a rough spot.

Drayma
Jan 22, 2007, 06:53 PM
Ok thanks for the honesty.

I found a quote that kinda helped me and I've been exercising. Thanks Scales. I will be playing PSO for sure!

The quote was "patience makes lighter what sorrow cannot heal". heh sounds like Forest of Sorrow and finding rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drayma on 2007-01-22 15:58 ]</font>

Ryno
Jan 24, 2007, 05:54 PM
yes it did.. helped me in psu

RageX
Jan 24, 2007, 05:59 PM
PSO helped me out that's for sure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.
When I was playing it I would just ignore certain people and would have a just cause for it... w00t!

Banish
Jan 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
On 2007-01-21 18:38, Jibby wrote:
OH yeah, of course the time I needed it more than any <<Worst personal month in HISTORY>> my data got erased.......I cried.......for a day and a half.

Serious PSOHunter, like me, but I wouldn't cry (I think), but its SO SAD!