PDA

View Full Version : Item: True Flowens Model 3084 For Trade

LiquidOverdrive
Nov 29, 2002, 08:13 PM
True Flowens for trade. I am looking for Heaven's Punisher or Spread Needle. Percentages don't matter although they would be nice. I am online almost every night. The true flowen's description reads that "Model 3084: Mikuo poured his heart and soul into the creation of this blade". Im not at home right now but I believe it has percentages. True Flowens is needed to create Dark Flow.

Davion
Nov 29, 2002, 08:34 PM
I don't have those items you wanted, but I have some other things. I will give you 60 mats, S-Beat's blades, stag, gigobooma claw, DB's shield, Graviton plate, 3 angry fists, a Sato mag, amp of anti, 2 3064 10 star flowen's swords, and a guilty light. I know they're not great items, but it's alot of items.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 29, 2002, 08:52 PM
I dont mean to ruin any trades but this needs to be said! There are MANY fake Flowens Swords. There is even a 11 Star flowens sword. Let me tell you how you can tell if the Flowens Sword is fake or real.

The real flowens swords atp requirement is 600 ATP. If the swords required atp is not 600 then it is a fake. I have seen many people pay a LOT for fake ones thinking their real because of the 10 stars.

Unless your flowens sword has a atp requirement of 600 atp then its fake. Sorry, but this needed to be said.

LiquidOverdrive
Nov 29, 2002, 09:03 PM
Actually man if you knew what you were talking about you might listen to other people. The sword I have has a requirement of 680 atp and it is a true Flowens because it allows me to combine it with Olga DNA. But anyway since I HAVE A TRUE FLOWENS WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO TRADE.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 29, 2002, 09:07 PM
On 2002-11-29 18:03, LiquidOverdrive wrote:
Actually man if you knew what you were talking about you might listen to other people. The sword I have has a requirement of 680 atp and it is a true Flowens because it allows me to combine it with Olga DNA. But anyway since I HAVE A TRUE FLOWENS WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO TRADE.

Thats funny, Its atp is 680 but my friend that has a japanese account and Dark Flow said the atp requirement for the real flowens was 600 atp.

I also failed to mention that the REAL FLOWENS SWORD's description says something about not being able to date the sword.

Note:Dont try to rip off Davion thats not even cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarKnightCecil on 2002-11-29 18:08 ]</font>

LiquidOverdrive
Nov 29, 2002, 09:11 PM
If you can find someone with the DNA I will trade for it and make the Dark Flow. Thats why im trading the weapon away is because im not high enough lvl to get DNA but now that you have destroyed the possibility of this trade let me get this out. The weapon I have isnt listed even on this site. I have yet to find a site that has it. Even in Japanese. I spent alot of time Moderating a Japanese forum for PSO2 and am an import player myself. And to let you know. This blade is the same one I used to create Dark Flow on the import. If youd like to try to combine it feel free. Trade me something even halfway decent and find out for yourself. This ends here anyone that wants the item let me know otherwise dude get off your kick on slamming what I have i wouldnt have said it wasnt the true blade if it wasnt and why would a weaker weapon be the True Flowen's? and also you may know that after merging items it can alter the requirements. That is what makes some of the items so desireable.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 29, 2002, 09:20 PM
On 2002-11-29 18:11, LiquidOverdrive wrote:
If you can find someone with the DNA I will trade for it and make the Dark Flow. Thats why im trading the weapon away is because im not high enough lvl to get DNA but now that you have destroyed the possibility of this trade let me get this out. The weapon I have isnt listed even on this site. I have yet to find a site that has it. Even in Japanese. I spent alot of time Moderating a Japanese forum for PSO2 and am an import player myself. And to let you know. This blade is the same one I used to create Dark Flow on the import. If youd like to try to combine it feel free. Trade me something even halfway decent and find out for yourself. This ends here anyone that wants the item let me know otherwise dude get off your kick on slamming what I have i wouldnt have said it wasnt the true blade if it wasnt and why would a weaker weapon be the True Flowen's? and also you may know that after merging items it can alter the requirements. That is what makes some of the items so desireable.

Aight man, you win. I have never seen a 680 atp flowens sword so i guess i cant disprove it. So i guess you really have a real one? Iono, all i knwo is that i was told by my import friend that its atp is 600.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 29, 2002, 09:21 PM
Actually, even the DNA thing isn't really verified. There's word that all you need for Dark Flow is the DNA and any sword type weapon, not just the real FLOWEN. Sorta like the way the magic rocks work.

Either way, it ain't worth giving up a NEEDLE or PUNISHER, as those weapons are arguably the best type in their respective class (shotgun & handgun) while the true FLOWEN isn't even close to being the best sword.

silentnight
Nov 29, 2002, 10:06 PM
From JPN player to US players

3084 is a sword that only the obliliy in the Yellowboze ULT Ep2 drops. Its the only Flowen series that has an EX "Spirit I don't know if you call it "Spirit" in the US , but its
an attack using TP. It can also be grinded up to +85.

About the DarkFlow...THE OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK i have here, says

DNA + non rare, max grinded sword = Dark Flow

sword,gigash,breaker,claymore,calibure

I'm not really sure if the DNA were really found...
I hope it wasn't created...

Requirements of 600 atp that Cecils talkinabout must be the real DB's saber.

and ah Liquid? R u sure U made Dark Flow?
I'm very anxious to know, bcuz THE OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK might be wrong...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silentnight on 2002-11-29 19:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silentnight on 2002-11-29 19:24 ]</font>

LiquidOverdrive
Nov 30, 2002, 08:55 AM
I have the import and played for quite some time and then all the cheating went crazy and I stopped playing now I play the US ver. Whatever item you merge with the DNA determines the power of the final created item. If you combine non-rare it creates a very powerful one if you use the highest level sword. My understanding was that with each special there is one Item allowing for a higher level creation. I used Flowens the same model I have and made the dark flow i have on the import. i will drop the sword for someone with DNA to check this. At this point I just wanna see the damn thing work or not work. My understanding is the Dark Meteor's true item combines with spread and that Dark Bridge is best combined out of Psycho Wand. Now I could be wrong but the guide you speak of I also bought and Anyone that played PSO 1 and bought the guide probably has seen all the same stuff. It bothered me that all the stuff in that guide was barely updated. Look at the pictures of the more common rares. They didnt even update the stats. And there are map variations not even in the book. Anyway ..... Ill say this

ANYONE WITH DNA PLEASE MESSAGE UP HERE AND ILL DROP THE SWORD TO SEE IF WE CAN TRY IT. I GIVING THE TRUST HERE SO FEEL FREE.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 30, 2002, 03:21 PM
On 2002-11-30 05:55, LiquidOverdrive wrote:
I have the import and played for quite some time and then all the cheating went crazy and I stopped playing now I play the US ver. Whatever item you merge with the DNA determines the power of the final created item. If you combine non-rare it creates a very powerful one if you use the highest level sword. My understanding was that with each special there is one Item allowing for a higher level creation. I used Flowens the same model I have and made the dark flow i have on the import. i will drop the sword for someone with DNA to check this. At this point I just wanna see the damn thing work or not work. My understanding is the Dark Meteor's true item combines with spread and that Dark Bridge is best combined out of Psycho Wand. Now I could be wrong but the guide you speak of I also bought and Anyone that played PSO 1 and bought the guide probably has seen all the same stuff. It bothered me that all the stuff in that guide was barely updated. Look at the pictures of the more common rares. They didnt even update the stats. And there are map variations not even in the book. Anyway ..... Ill say this

ANYONE WITH DNA PLEASE MESSAGE UP HERE AND ILL DROP THE SWORD TO SEE IF WE CAN TRY IT. I GIVING THE TRUST HERE SO FEEL FREE.

Now i understand more about it. So you can merge it with any sword but the sword determins the atp/str out come? Hmmm, thats very intresting. Then your sword is worth a pretty penny liquid O_o;;

Btw, liquid can you get on aim? I waited for you in vega 6 for a hour man...