As of now I am:
lv. 44 beast, lv. 3 fighgunner
zeed val
gigaline
-mega knight
-mega wall
-hp restore
A-Double Saber (Ice)
A-Ryo-Misaki (Light but suppose to trade for dark ones)
B-Dual Pallache (Ice-broke my better ones grinding)
B-Twin Suckers +6 (no element)
B - Two decent but not so great sabers (fire and lightning) broke my seva-drada.
B- Twin Lockguns +4
B- single handed dagger something zashi +6
C- maggan +6, powergun
Have 65-70k Meseta

All right so i was thinking if i get another weap i was considering the bulletmasters. Any reviews on this one? any other better guns i should wait for or spend more money on? Other than that i don't really know where to go next i see my options as
one or more of these

-Buy bulletmasters
-Buy a diff A rank
-Upgrade stupid C rank machine gun and handgun
-buy another photon art
-spend some money on PM
-buy mega / rainbow
- Save $ for a while and buy something really good later

Also some other general random stuff, my ragan tail isnt selling and i have it at 8k, anyone think its worth it to buy 2 more and synth the ragan figure and try to sell that?

Oh btw on the 360 version

trust_kill
Jan 22, 2007, 09:26 AM
"-buy mega / rainbow"

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
upgrade your twin handguns, those are great for a Figunner

THE JACKEL

Krans
Jan 22, 2007, 04:18 PM
yea i do use the twin handguns quite often, i still find it surprising that most of you say fighgunners use only double sabers, just never seen much of that. So you guys think bulletmasters is the way to go? or should i save up for a better twin gun? I figure once i buy A rank guns im not upgrading for a while.

Pikadrew
Jan 22, 2007, 04:58 PM
I 2nd getting mega/rainbow. An extra 8% to all elemental resistance is just too good.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 22, 2007, 05:10 PM
I did a misison with a level 37 Figunner the other day that did nto evne own a set of twin hadnguns. We were doing the Tengoh run, in Neudiaz.

I was...irritated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (since I am a fortefighter, and had to do the damage dealing.

Reiichi
Jan 22, 2007, 05:28 PM
Is your gigaline elemental? Because there is no point to mega/rainbow if you do not have appropriate elemental armor for the zone.

It's good to have at least 2 pairs of twin pistols as a figunner. Might want to get bullets of every element and level them too. Depends how much you care about status spamming. I never used twinguns for status as a figunner unless I was soloing or duoing, and relied on melee damage for the bulk of my damage. I only used twin handguns for flying creatures so didn't need too many pairs.

Krans
Jan 22, 2007, 09:00 PM
yes my gigaline is 34% fire base, so with mega rainbow it will be 42% fire as well as 8% on other elements correct?

The guns i rarely run out but i ran out quickly on adaka? relics with dark bullets, but i do like to use guns sometimes just as a break from melee or if i need to.

still no one has impressions of bulletmaster? or guns i should upgrade to? still using twin lockguns +4, is a high rank machine gun worth it? i use single sabers and daggers once my doubles and daggers run out of PP

A2K
Jan 22, 2007, 09:07 PM
The extra 8% is only in addition to your armor's element (in this case, fire). It is not a global increase. You will take that much more damage from ice attacks and other elements will have no difference.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 22, 2007, 09:55 PM
I just solo'd Neu Relics S, making it the last S I finally solo'd. My fighgunner did great. Using Burn Traps and Deathmakers (9* twin handgun) on the Tengoh was important.

PS: You saw a rare event

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-23 10:55 ]</font>

GreenArcher
Jan 22, 2007, 10:30 PM
Omg, Jackel you didn't end your post with

THE JACKEL
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I would suggest getting a 6* pair of Duals, rather than the 7*, and try grinding them. You'll save a lot on refill costs, and 6* +3 if I remember right beats 7* ungrinded.

Krans
Jan 23, 2007, 03:20 AM
what are deathmakers and how much do they cost? and hmm ill consider looking at the 6* never seen much around, any names/suggestions specifically?

Krans
Jan 23, 2007, 05:23 AM
opinions on evil twins?

imfanboy
Jan 23, 2007, 05:41 AM
I'd second the 6* handgun suggestion - pick up a pair of the Yohmei (Ryo-Rayratore) and grind them once or twice - not much mind you, but just once or twice.

The PP will NEVER run out, and with your higher base ATP you'll dish out a fair amount of damage.

Or, alternately, you could go with the Dual Raygun and have a nice compromise between damage and PP.

Then, save the rest. ^-^

What PM are you raising?

Krans
Jan 23, 2007, 01:53 PM
whats a good price on the rayratore? i didnt really shop around but i think i saw it for 25k.

Oh and im raising a 450 on my main char, but a pure striking PM on one of my alt for synthing

imfanboy
Jan 23, 2007, 03:03 PM
35k in npc shop is standard for 6* (as you'd know with a bit of research http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) so 25k is a reasonable price for a ryo-rayratore.

Krans
Jan 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
hah yea i know i could research it, it's just i only quickly browsed the item last night and had to leave for class so i was wondering if anyone knew of the top of their head, thanks though