PDA

View Full Version : GC: Episode 1 GC Black Paper Quest, Help Please

Andrex
Nov 29, 2002, 10:40 PM
Could anybody please tell me where I would find Kloe in the quest "Black Paper" she says that she is in an underground cave where i see a big hall that looks outside. Thanx in advance!

Boo-yah first post of many to come!!

Rylios
Nov 29, 2002, 10:57 PM
i think it may be the ruins area exactly where i don't know but thats the only place where you can see outside

Andrex
Nov 29, 2002, 11:00 PM
I dunno, I havent even gotten to the ruins yet so I don't think that it would be there. Thanx tho! I just don't know where else there is a windo in one of the caves...

VulpesMundi
Nov 29, 2002, 11:34 PM
Kloe is in disguise. She'll be found in Cave 3 about halfway thru. Just keep exploring and make sure you find all the people on each floor so that they'll move to the next floor. To check and see if anyone is on the current floor simply Press Y to bring up chat, then press X until the Word Select comes up. Select Greetings > Hello and then it'll show you the names of everyone on the floor. If you see names, go into the Item Pack and select the Area Map to check where their arrows are.

Andrex
Nov 29, 2002, 11:37 PM
Ok, thanx! I beat it. I know this is the wrong forum, but i've tried many different isp's and everytime i try and connect it says that i have a failure or something, ahh, nvm. I'll go over to the tech chat. Thanks!