PDA

View Full Version : Help please. 360 connection

Zierona
Jan 22, 2007, 12:07 PM
Basicaly ive tried the dns settings on my 360 you know changing primary to 4.2.2.1 and secondary 4.2.2.2 but im still having problems with connecting does anyone have any more solutions.Much would be apreciated iff someone could help thank you.

Zierona
Jan 22, 2007, 12:09 PM
Sorry about sending this 3 times..

Zierona
Jan 22, 2007, 12:20 PM
Ive been trying to log in since the release date this is really pissing off.

Zierona
Jan 22, 2007, 12:51 PM
Ok this is more in depth about my situation. I am in UK (England) And having a very hard time in connecting to The phantasy star universe online I dont see why for i have AOL platinum broadband which is quite fast i have no problems with getting on 360 live itself and all my other games work fine. The error message i keep getting on the xbox360 PSU server (As i click xbox live on main psu menu) It waits for about 3 mins then Always comes up with this same message "Connection to Phantasy star universe server failed" This has happened to many times now and i have been doing the disconnect reconnect method but no luck =( I have also tryed changing my dns to 4.2.2.1 And my secondary DNS to 4.2.2.2 but later i found that solution mainly only works for USA Iff you could help me please do it will be very apreciated. (I have a speed touch router)