PDA

View Full Version : plus side for whitill characters?

Nidramag
Jan 22, 2007, 09:48 PM
I made another FOmar (this time on a nintendo card http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ) named silence . anything cool whitills get, that I can look forward to? I tried a pinkal, but then I looked at the list...they find a terriblevariety of rares by the looks of it.

Splash
Jan 22, 2007, 10:21 PM
On 2007-01-22 18:48, Nidramag wrote:
I made another FOmar (this time on a nintendo card http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ) named silence . anything cool whitills get, that I can look forward to? I tried a pinkal, but then I looked at the list...they find a terriblevariety of rares by the looks of it.

Tch, Pinkal is one of the better IDs for a force. They get the most wands, which is essential for a casting.

Unless you are heading for a melee FOmar, then Whitill could be a good ID, as slicers are common to them. But even still, Whitill is nowhere a good ID as say, a Redria.

xxTrystanxx
Jan 22, 2007, 11:28 PM
For a FO, nope. However, Whitill DOES get both Milla and Guld, plenty of slicers, Red Sword, Flight Fan, an easy Agito 75 drop, Red Mechs, Rico's Glasses, Rico's Earrings...

DarthJeeba
Jan 23, 2007, 12:14 AM
Whitill is a great ID because of Guld Milla and all other ruin drops. u don't have to be a ranger, you can get force weapons from other IDs and transfer them to your Whitill Force.

If you are really looking for the Guld, i suggest u use a ranger, it is much more difficult to do the Doc Secret Plan runs using a force

Banish
Jan 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
Whitill is mainly a HUnter ID, in my opinion.

They find great rares almost everywhere, and of course, Guld Milla http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nidramag
Jan 23, 2007, 08:02 PM
so I should make a redria?!?!?!?!?

Banish
Jan 23, 2007, 08:06 PM
I would make a Pinkal/or Yellowboze, for a FOmar.

Redria, you can try out though. Redria finds good armor, and other rares, but not too many Force weapons.

Nidramag
Jan 23, 2007, 08:15 PM
I have A pinkal, but they find items that are...not variety! JUST GIVE ME A CLASS THAT FINDS WEAPONS THAT I CAN USE THAT YOU'D RECCOMEND! I want a melee force!!!

Banish
Jan 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
If you want a Melee FOmar, try Yellowboze then.

They have the best chance of aquiring Red Saber, 1/800 from a Barble or something.
Whitill's nice, but doen;t ahve weapons that a Fo can use.

Nidramag
Jan 23, 2007, 08:23 PM
just a few more opinions!!!
before I make my PERMANENT nw FOmar!!!

KojiroAK
Jan 23, 2007, 08:36 PM
On 2007-01-23 17:15, Nidramag wrote:
I have A pinkal, but they find items that are...not variety! JUST GIVE ME A CLASS THAT FINDS WEAPONS THAT I CAN USE THAT YOU'D RECCOMEND! I want a melee force!!!

I highly suggest to don't make a melee.

You will regret it on Ultimate caused by the small ATA FOmar has.
Fomar would need very high Hit%.
(What would make every single weapon for you highly rare, till you find one with a good amount of Hit%)

The only weapon i would suggest is the Holy Ray (70 ATA base).
But the earliest to find it, is Bluefull on Sil Dragon, all the others would need to go till Del Ral Lie.

Nidramag
Jan 23, 2007, 08:42 PM
DO NOT TELL ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, please.
I have a great FOmar that has been wuppin' through Ultimate since day 1 on it.
KATZ is, by all my terms, a melee Force.
just want a section ID, he's purplenum, so I can't use that...

KojiroAK
Jan 23, 2007, 09:25 PM
On 2007-01-23 17:42, Nidramag wrote:
DO NOT TELL ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, please.
I have a great FOmar that has been wuppin' through Ultimate since day 1 on it.
KATZ is, by all my terms, a melee Force.
just want a section ID, he's purplenum, so I can't use that...

If he uses attack techs, sure, but then i wouldn't call him a melee.

Roy-Mustang
Jan 23, 2007, 09:32 PM
On 2007-01-23 17:36, KojiroAK wrote:

On 2007-01-23 17:15, Nidramag wrote:

I highly suggest to don't make a melee.

You will regret it on Ultimate caused by the small ATA FOmar has.
Fomar would need very high Hit%.
(What would make every single weapon for you highly rare, till you find one with a good amount of Hit%)

The only weapon i would suggest is the Holy Ray (70 ATA base).
But the earliest to find it, is Bluefull on Sil Dragon, all the others would need to go till Del Ral Lie.

You won't regret a melee FOmar, the ATA problem is easyly fixed with weapons with Hit%.

Nidramag
Jan 23, 2007, 09:39 PM
yeah, I know, too.
please just give me an ID that's worked out before...

Nidramag
Jan 23, 2007, 11:25 PM
my answer has come!
I looked over drop charts for ALL ID's and the winner is...
(drumroll)
YELLOWBOZE!!!!!
(clapping)
I will make this character tommorow, if anyone thinks this class is wrong, please tell me.
I highly don't value your opinions!
okay, I really do value them...

Kevino
Jan 24, 2007, 09:04 AM
but whitills get cure/freeze. i think yellowboze finds cure/short and the yasminkov i think. but other than that i didnt do any redearch but i hope this helps.

Out_Kast
Jan 24, 2007, 12:30 PM
On 2007-01-23 18:39, Nidramag wrote:
yeah, I know, too.
please just give me an ID that's worked out before...

Pinkal or Yellowboze. They'l find more FO compatible weapons and armours than anything else.

Tweengo
Jan 24, 2007, 01:56 PM
Whitill is a pretty good ID 'cause of the Ruin drops. That's how I got my Meteor Cudgel (yay!).

DarthJeeba
Jan 24, 2007, 03:43 PM
things Yellowboze find:

frozen shooter, lumnis field, sange with decent hit%, guard wave ( while hunting sange), nug-2000, kasumi Bracer (while hunting Nug2k), spread needle, all enemy parts, secure feet, flight cutter, sigh of god, and smoking plate which you cannot equip

Kevino
Jan 24, 2007, 03:46 PM
ooh the sange! and well... for the guard just make an oran.

Nidramag
Jan 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
Yellowboze sounds best right now...

Starrz
Jan 25, 2007, 06:12 AM
In episodes 1 and 2, everything that a FOmar can equip that drops on Yellowboze ID:

Red Handgun
Red Saber
Hero/Ability
Storm Wand:Indra
Luminous Field
Branch Of Paku Paku
Caduceus
Pan Arm's arms
Holy Ray
Cure/Shock
Magic Rock "Moola"
L&K14 Combat
Delsaber's Right Arm
Psycho Wand
Guardianna
Sorcerer's Right arm
Custom Barrier ver0.0
The Sigh of a God
Bravace
Agito (1977)
Ancient Saber
Perfect Resist
Diska of Braveman
Brightness Circle
PB/Create
Spirit Garment
Mahu
Sinow Berril's Arms
Gal Gryphon's wing
Stink Frame
Hitogata
Yellowboze Card
Club of Zumiuran

Out of this list, the ones that would be put to use as a melee FOmar:

Red Handgun, Red Saber, Hero/Ability, Holy Ray, L&K14 Combat, and Diska of Braveman.

In episodes 1 and 2, everything that a FOmar can equip that drops on Whitill ID:

Diska of Braveman
Cure Freeze
Red Saber
PB Create
Red Handgun
Sacred Guard
Flight Fan
Guard Wave
Pan Arm's arms
Angry Fist
L&K14 Combat
Inferno Bazooka
Whitill Card
Morning Glory
Perfect/Resist
Red Slicer
Hero/Ability
DB's Sword (3077)
Cure/Poison
Ancient Saber
God/Legs
Sting Tip
Fatsia
Mahu
Gal Gryphon Wing
Spirit Garment
Stink Frame
Psycho Wand

Out of all of these, what will be useful to a Melee FOmar:

Red Saber, Red Handgun, Flight Fan, L&K14 Combat, Red Slicer, and Hero/Ability.

The only difference is Holy Ray drops on Yellowboze, and Flight Fan and Red slicer drop on Whitill.

They seem pretty similar to me, but I'd take the Holy Ray over the 2 slicers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Starrz on 2007-01-25 03:14 ]</font>

Xeno-Windgust
Jan 25, 2007, 09:02 AM
You should use what was suggested before. A Yellowboze would do the job pretty well.

I have a Whitill FOmar that uses Techs and melee, but he lacks a bit of levels so he misses in Ultimate. Of course, I still need a Red Saber... Besides, I have a Pinkal FOnewm that picks up good items that can be transferred to this character, so getting items isn't really a problem.

In the end, Yellowboze is a good choice for all kinds of characters IMO. Good luck.

Kevino
Jan 25, 2007, 09:04 AM
you forgot the slash in
PB/Create
and
Cure/Freeze

Starrz
Jan 26, 2007, 05:50 AM
On 2007-01-25 06:04, Kevino wrote:
you forgot the slash in
PB/Create
and
Cure/Freeze

Oh yes, thank you. God forbid I didn't have that in there, people would never know what I'm talking about. :|