PDA

View Full Version : Funny fake Phantasy Star figure on ebay

Mugenakuma
Jan 23, 2007, 01:53 AM
Check out this fake PS figure that someone is trying to sell. It's crazy what people try to sell on ebay.
LINK (http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-SEGA-PHANTASY-STAR-ONLINE-RAmar-ACTION-FIGURE-PSO_W0QQitemZ170073422219QQihZ007QQcategoryZ348QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohostin g)

**try not to stretch the tables when posting links http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif **

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-01-23 07:23 ]</font>

VanHalen
Jan 23, 2007, 02:01 AM
thats how my RAmar looked its not fake jk that looks like robocop

Rasputin
Jan 23, 2007, 02:01 AM
Can I has a RAmar?

Oh yeah, condense that link, fool.

DikkyRay
Jan 23, 2007, 03:28 PM
uh yea. If i wanted too i could make my Ramar look like that

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
It looks like someone took a GI Joe and went mod-happy on him.

Mugenakuma
Jan 23, 2007, 05:07 PM
Ya it definitely is a GiJoe or similar figure remodel and I bet someone buys it too! makes me think I should start selling my own line of PSU or PSO figures!

Banish
Jan 23, 2007, 07:22 PM
I wonder what guns those are...

Arislan
Jan 23, 2007, 07:48 PM
It's all GIJoe pieces, hand repainted. All I can tell is that the head is a Crimson Guard and the legs were from Zartan... Used to own a crapton of GI Joes when I was younger.

Zelutos
Jan 25, 2007, 12:28 AM
I sent a message to that user and this was the response:

I hope you realize it's a custom job,and considering there are no pso figures,thats pretty cool by me.
Thanks so much for the input.

That still doesn't explain why *RARE* is put into the title....

...And there ARE PSO figurines..

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 25, 2007, 01:38 AM
On 2007-01-24 21:28, Zelutos wrote:
I sent a message to that user and this was the response:

I hope you realize it's a custom job,and considering there are no pso figures,thats pretty cool by me.
Thanks so much for the input.

That still doesn't explain why *RARE* is put into the title....

...And there ARE PSO figurines..

Also the question that was asked about it, he said he originally bought it on eBay (so there's no box).

You can report merchandise that is fake to eBay and let them take care of it, or just hope nobody wastes their time and money on that thing, but if they do, you can pull the old "HAHA!" Nelson Muntz.