PDA

View Full Version : Offline problems

azrafel
Jan 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
For some odd reason, I can't access VR Spaceship in Hard. I finished the temple, and the lady at the lab sent me straight to Gal de Val.

I'm ran through temple several times thinking that maybe I missed something. But nope, everytime I go back to the lab. And when I try to go straight to the spaceship, the only options are for the temple.

What gives?

Out_Kast
Jan 24, 2007, 12:22 PM
Talk to everyone in the Lab, particularly the man behind the desk on the left. Then you should be able to get in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Happy Spacechip runs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Edit: infact, just talk to the man behind the desk on the left. It worked for me, it'l work for you too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Out_Kast on 2007-01-24 09:23 ]</font>

azrafel
Jan 24, 2007, 12:29 PM
I tried talking to him before, and it didn't work. I'll try again.

Nope, didn't work.

i think it hates me.

DarthJeeba
Jan 24, 2007, 03:46 PM
your problem is weired

some glitch maybe, just try another difficulty to see if you can access the spaceship

Meeth
Jan 24, 2007, 03:54 PM
Drakorn: Try talking to the woman in front first then the man.

Banish
Jan 24, 2007, 06:46 PM
On 2007-01-24 09:14, azrafel wrote:
For some odd reason, I can't access VR Spaceship in Hard. I finished the temple, and the lady at the lab sent me straight to Gal de Val.

I'm ran through temple several times thinking that maybe I missed something. But nope, everytime I go back to the lab. And when I try to go straight to the spaceship, the only options are for the temple.

What gives?

When you beat the Barba Ray, talk to the "Cal", and it will tell you to go back into the Lab.

I think thats the problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2007-01-24 15:46 ]</font>

Xeno-Windgust
Jan 25, 2007, 09:09 AM
Yet, you shouldn't complain since it's only at Hard difficluty it happens. I just hope it doesn't do this on Ultimate, since there can be some sweet drops in Spaceship.

You can now go into the really interesting stages of EP2^^. But this is personal, I hate Spaceship...

Kevino
Jan 25, 2007, 04:16 PM
i happen to like the space ship but it's in hard what's the problem. i say juts skip it and move on.

azrafel
Jan 25, 2007, 05:52 PM
I was looking for an attribute wall with my skyly force

Drop from hidoom 1/82 in spaceship

@banish, I talked to cal to no avail.

Banish
Jan 25, 2007, 06:03 PM
Good progess there, did you find out the problem?

Cranberry
Jan 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
Let me ask. For this Spaceship problem. Have ye happened to be playing any downloaded quests?

The game has problems if ye are in areas before ye are supposed to be by using download quests offline. Toward the Future is notorious for causing problems like this if forced to be an offline quest.