PDA

View Full Version : HACKERS OH NOEZ -_-

Scejntjynahl
Jan 25, 2007, 01:47 PM
Ok. This is getting ridiculous with the constant rivers of tears I must withstand!!! People Im getting rusty! Enough already!! "OMG Haxzors meseta!" "Ruining the economy!!!" "He/she has weapons I can't buy" "That person leveled faster than I can, he must hax" "Wah wah boo hoo boo hooo"... Damn it, this is NOTHING!!!! Yes I said it .... NOTHING.

You want hacking? How easily all of you have forgotten the real abuse and meaning of that.

Dreamscast days: PKs(player killers casting techs in the lobby and such), Nols(reverting and reskinning your own character to look like Nol and effectively making you lose ALL), corrupt VMU to the point you had to reset the damn thing and lose all information even other nonpso games. Shit, those where the days no?

GCPso: BSOD (black screen of death), FSOD (frozen screen of death), Lobby Crashes, Duped Weapons with hacked stats (2000 dmg per hit anyone?), and hacked mags (level 1 people equipping said lvl 1300 mag with duped weapons sometimes even multiequipping making them effectively more powerful than your hard earned character, and the gleefully would jump in your game and kill everything before you could type "wtf??") And hackers breaking into your locked games just to crash you.

And in both versions you always lost your items, stats, whatever because of the need to SAVE onto a memory unit.

And all you have on PSU is meseta and economy? What a bunch of spineless fleshbags -_- Oh I forgot, clothing glitch (fixed btw) oh noez, RUN FOR THE HILLS PEOPLE!!!

I would say "cry me a river" but I can't handle any more rusting.

Adapt people. Just freaking adapt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2007-01-25 11:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2007-01-25 13:26 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 25, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-01-25 10:47, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Nols(reverting and reskinning your own character to look like Nol and effectively making you lose ALL)

Getting SUE'd was even worse, because she had a banned weapon equipped (Nei's Claw). Getting SUE'd online would instantly get you banned for a few days.

Sinue_v2
Jan 25, 2007, 03:33 PM
I remember that, but SUE didn't last too long since TTF came out for v.2 shortly afterward and unbanned the weapon.

(Of course, what was funnier was having people get banned for the Srank weapons they legitimately earned because Sega forgot to unban the weapon... or better, the time Sega just flat out banned everyone who tried to log into the game for like half a week. We had to call up Sega and navigate their little maze of menus to get, *gasp*, a live operator to try to unban us... which of course took 2-4 weeks.)

Cav
Jan 25, 2007, 03:49 PM
Well then why rant about pso's hacking, when you're at least playing a game instead of starving in a 3rd world country. >.>

Sinue_v2
Jan 25, 2007, 04:01 PM
Because ranting about people starving in some 3rd world country is off topic. We're not tired of people bitching about real-life issues which NEEDS resolution, such as poverty. We're tired of people bitching about a goddamned videogame, a recreation, which hasn't even seen a miniscule amount of the level of cheating which previous games in the series had seen.

DikkyRay
Jan 25, 2007, 04:29 PM
You are my hero. I have been conveying this to 'tards all over PSU
I was called a hacker for two VERY STUPID REASONS
1. I gave my lvl 5 around 3 mil meseta. I usually spend it all on my main, and i want a savings account xD.
this caused about 1000 "OMFG THAT LVL 5 HAS 30 MILLION (yep they couldnt count XD) MESETA!"
then a "OMFG REPORT THEM" (luckily i wasnt reported, but me and my friends were laughing pretty hard)
2.) I recently synthed a Muktrend (the 9* spear) And it had 50% Fire. Thats right. 50% Fire. Its my baby.
So of course i have it equiped when several noobs go "HEY HE HAS A 50% WEP! THATS IMPOSSIBLE! OMG! SO MUCH HAXING GOING ON"
it pisses me off. glad to hear im not the only one who wants the bitching to stop

Banish
Jan 25, 2007, 05:38 PM
Wow, that's harsh. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Isn't hacking a huge problem in games, nowdayas?

Almalexia
Jan 25, 2007, 06:45 PM
BSOD (black screen of death)
BSOD went into extinction shortly after the fall of DC. There is only RSOD, which is worse.

Retehi
Jan 25, 2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I agree with the initial post. PSO had the worst security ever, but. . some of the stuff was amusing. Remember full lobbies being transported to Pioneer 2?

Yeah. . don''t complain about meseta, just be glad we are not dropping our weapons from lethal resta, or being MOME'd. *shudder*

Neith
Jan 25, 2007, 08:24 PM
Compared to the stuff PSO had to deal with, PSU is a haven.

You haven't seen anything as bad yet- the PM bombing is more an annoyance, but losing a character to FSOD-X, or getting NOL'd was a nightmare (well, NOL wasn't a problem on BB, but on other versions)

God, I love PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Schubalts
Jan 25, 2007, 08:43 PM
I am glad and sad because I never got online with Gamecube PSO.

VanHalen
Jan 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
well i never went online on dreamcast cause 1: i didnt have the money 2: i didnt want my stuff taken when i die. i didnt go online on gamecube cause my sister and friends played with me offline. yeah that sounds like some bad hacking and i dont complain about the meseta problems here cause i seen worse things than that.

i remember some people said "i shouldnt be paying 10 dollars a month for a hacked economy" really they should say "i shouldnt be paying 10 dollars a gallon for gasoline because of(insert either problem with war or enviroment)

ShinMaruku
Jan 26, 2007, 03:07 PM
Ah those days with the hackers some of that junk was fun because I could do the same http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
NOL was bizzare but then I could just reset the server or bizzare sillness like that. Never ran into that si never did those things. But battle mode was a bundle of laughs, a Hucast was casting techs and was using a needle so I megid him. To which he replied "FUCKIN CHEATER!" The irony was so funny.
So an unbalnced economy tis nothing nor are what is avaiable because stuff with these folks are now more private since ST got a wee bit better since Naka left. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

VanHalen
Jan 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
i cant wait til i get Ethan'd

Jae
Jan 26, 2007, 06:53 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to get Karen'd. Or Maya'd. FTW.

ShinMaruku
Jan 26, 2007, 07:00 PM
On 2007-01-26 15:29, VanHalen wrote:

But that would be a good thing. He's broken...

Banish
Jan 26, 2007, 07:24 PM
I want a rare NPC character (Rico/Flowen)...

VanHalen
Jan 26, 2007, 09:56 PM
On 2007-01-26 16:00, ShinMaruku wrote:

On 2007-01-26 15:29, VanHalen wrote:

But that would be a good thing. He's broken...

i know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i can use anything and if there was PvP i'd win everytime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShinMaruku
Jan 27, 2007, 01:26 PM
I'd Karen j00 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
She's broken too. She heals almost more than me... <_<
Ethan know what he can do would be too much... My Ethan has level 30 PAS across the board. <_< >_>

Puppet_Papaya
Jan 27, 2007, 05:30 PM
Oh, baby! Uber-telepipes, lobby shrinking, reverse damage! Those were the days!

VanHalen
Jan 27, 2007, 07:36 PM
man i wish i did go online on my dreamcast.......well then again i was 12 so i probably would have cried like a bitch if i loss my Gigush+40 and dragon slayer and del saber buster and sinow beat blades(that i got from a delsaber)

kimaya
Jan 27, 2007, 08:48 PM
I dont mind the whining too much.. I mean I understand the economy is effed up.. and hell, I've been pretty frustrated myself with it at times. But one thing I cannot tolerate is having so called friends PMing me to advise me on how I should deal with the problem is annoying. Just because they decided to take a break from the game and come back to an effed up economy in which they cannot play in and also because they choose not to participate in the current economy levels because they dont want to "contribute" to it. And thats fine ... its their choice. However don't try to push ideals I don't believe in onto me. I will deal with it (the economy) in my own way. I am the one adapting to the fact we do have an effed up economy. Its not my problem people cant adapt... and the next person that PMs me about my prices in my shop on my "expensive" armor or weapons is going to get an earful from me.

Because this is how I'm playing the game, the way I enjoy it is to go about my business and ignore the hackers/dupers. People, please stop blaming your fellow mates because the way they deal with it is not the way you would have them deal with things, and please get realistic about thinking there is a way to "become a solution" to all of it, its far too late for that, and the issue is far too large.

If anyone needs any blaming at all, blame the hackers and then lets not forget and look to ST, because they are the ones who are truly responsible. Not the players.

Anyway, cheers for first post! I second it: Adapt people.