PDA

View Full Version : WT VS PT Femal Human

zanotam
Jan 25, 2007, 10:25 PM
Which would be better at higher lvl's for a female human? I lvl'd WT almost to 3 adn PT is sitll at one, but someone owes me enough runs to get WT to 4 or PT to 3 adn i know thats a big boost for both, but overall which is better for a female human? I'm currently lvl 38 btw.

Nani-chan
Jan 25, 2007, 10:31 PM
Play whatever you like..

Funny how you indirectly call yourself a whore. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

zanotam
Jan 25, 2007, 10:48 PM
On 2007-01-25 19:31, Nani-chan wrote:
Play whatever you like..

Funny how you indirectly call yourself a whore. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Who said it was indirectly...

juno-6
Jan 25, 2007, 11:37 PM
PT looks like it'll give you a harder time with getting the better weapons. WT, though, looks like you'll be getting better wands fast than anyone thats not a numan and you also get a boost to your weakness'ss's'ss's's's

but whatever. maybe you want an axe or something?

Natrokos
Jan 25, 2007, 11:40 PM
Stupid poll options aside I think you should go Wartecher....You have the 3rd highest tp and better melee stats then a Newman I think it would be a good option.

Nani-chan
Jan 25, 2007, 11:42 PM
That's funny, I guess I agree with everyone else on WT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-01-25 21:23 ]</font>

huntlyon
Jan 26, 2007, 01:48 AM
wartecher and loving it... learn to debuff and parties will love ya

zanotam
Jan 26, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-01-25 22:48, huntlyon wrote:

...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS? ANY GOOD WT SHOULD HAVE A RESTA/BUFF/ATTACK WAND ATLEAST! WHERE IN GODS NAME ARE YOU GETTING ROOM FOR THAT 4TH WAND?!?!?

huntlyon
Jan 27, 2007, 12:36 AM
On 2007-01-26 16:52, zanotam wrote:

On 2007-01-25 22:48, huntlyon wrote:

...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS? ANY GOOD WT SHOULD HAVE A RESTA/BUFF/ATTACK WAND ATLEAST! WHERE IN GODS NAME ARE YOU GETTING ROOM FOR THAT 4TH WAND?!?!?

I won't hot swap in a damage wand unless the mobs are resistant to anything but techs. second that for bows and enemies weak to bullets. I'm so anal about JZ duties I keep ground c rank wands just to hot swap in for the extra PP in some of the nastier dungeons.

Errorrrr
Jan 27, 2007, 12:54 AM
No... Human WT is so bad it's not even funny... A human can't do anything well, and WT can't do anything well... it just gets worse... I'd rather take Newman if you want to look sexy... Go Protranser. I'll give you couple reasons NOT to be WT... But unless you like to be support then by all means go WT...

1. Beasts hits harder than Human, thus make WT at least decent at Melee
2. Newman casts harder than Human, thus make WT decent at casting...
3. Cast ... well.. this class isn't made for Cast...
4. The weapons you can hold is only slightly better than Newman... and Newman's damage is just a bit lower than you... plus Newman have higher ATA, and will hit more often than you... PLUS they have higher EVP which evade more than you.
5. Beasts is much more stronger, can wield better weapon way faster. with buff, they hit pretty hard, and with Zodial they can hit pretty accurate too...

There are just no reason for Human to be WT unless you like to support or just want to dib into a bit of everything...

DrewSeleski
Jan 27, 2007, 05:01 AM
On 2007-01-25 19:25, zanotam wrote:
Which would be better at higher lvl's for a female human? I lvl'd WT almost to 3 adn PT is sitll at one, but someone owes me enough runs to get WT to 4 or PT to 3 adn i know thats a big boost for both, but overall which is better for a female human? I'm currently lvl 38 btw.

If you are on the pc/ps2 servers I would say PT. If you are on 360 I'd say WT. Reason being is you need a good deal of meseta to spend in order to use PT as well as WT.

zanotam
Jan 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
On 2007-01-26 21:54, Errorrrr wrote:
No... Human WT is so bad it's not even funny... A human can't do anything well, and WT can't do anything well... it just gets worse... I'd rather take Newman if you want to look sexy... Go Protranser. I'll give you couple reasons NOT to be WT... But unless you like to be support then by all means go WT...

1. Beasts hits harder than Human, thus make WT at least decent at Melee
2. Newman casts harder than Human, thus make WT decent at casting...
3. Cast ... well.. this class isn't made for Cast...
4. The weapons you can hold is only slightly better than Newman... and Newman's damage is just a bit lower than you... plus Newman have higher ATA, and will hit more often than you... PLUS they have higher EVP which evade more than you.
5. Beasts is much more stronger, can wield better weapon way faster. with buff, they hit pretty hard, and with Zodial they can hit pretty accurate too...

There are just no reason for Human to be WT unless you like to support or just want to dib into a bit of everything...

As a female human there is very little difference between myself and a Male newman for Tp, but i get a noticable atp boost, plus i've got balanced stats for DFP/EVP/MST/HP which if you looked at my post on the WT thread are actually in many ways out main stats as we have best defencive potential out of any class right now at xx/10

zanotam
Jan 27, 2007, 11:15 AM
come to think of it is there ANY class wehre being a human is an advantage in effeciency nto just stat boosts.