PDA

View Full Version : whats with the lack of pics on the newest additions to the i

Kujin
Nov 30, 2002, 12:58 PM
why are there no pictures to go along with an entry in the item database? i mean, i'd like to see some of the things that are updated. i may even have a few things myself that could be a new addition to your database. i'm just curious why the lack of pics?

HUcastAndroid888
Nov 30, 2002, 03:54 PM
They have no pics because it is info from Japanese players, and some of these items don't appear in the U.S. Also, taking pics of all those items would be a hassle.

pixelate
Nov 30, 2002, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure we're trying to get screenshots of everything in the database. The thing is, not everyone can take screenshots, so we have to work out meeting times for taking pics and all that.

Don't worry, we're workin' on it. ^_~ Just give us time to catch up with all the new things coming in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-11-30 13:00 ]</font>

Kujin
Nov 30, 2002, 05:31 PM
lol, that post made more sense than the one before it, thanks pixel, btw i might have some things that can be takin shots of and such, i'm on pso 24/7 pretty much, i'm not that hard to find. pm me if ya want psow staff

FinalMasterM
Nov 30, 2002, 05:36 PM
No cheat devices or easy way to hack the game, thats why.

LollipopLolita
Nov 30, 2002, 05:53 PM
kujin, if you have anything that we don't have pics of, and would like us to take pics, pm salad or i and we'll hop online and take pics.

it's odd in a way, if we don't have pics, people ask why, which is fine. but then some other people would say we hacked it. = finalmasterm must be one of the few who realized the truth.

also, we thought that just having the info without pics is also good for people who need the info, better than nothing right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-30 15:35 ]</font>

FinalMasterM
Nov 30, 2002, 06:04 PM
Also, most of the weapons aren't there for players to get, like Quest rewards (remember Towards the Future!?).

I have only screenshots of what I've found being tekkered (showing the Desc.)

LollipopLolita
Nov 30, 2002, 06:16 PM
finalm, we'd love some pics if we don't have em in the database. oh wow i feel like a pic whore

FinalMasterM
Nov 30, 2002, 06:24 PM
ure, but I think you've got all the rare junk I have. I'll gather my screenshots tho.

LollipopLolita
Nov 30, 2002, 06:33 PM
k, just pm me or salad ^_^ thank you