PDA

View Full Version : Chapt 4: Shadow of conspiracy

Nani-chan
Jan 26, 2007, 08:32 AM
Just beat this, it was harder for me than chapt 3. Since it took me about 30 mins to figure out chapt 3's switch puzzle (before others made guide) I'll go ahead and make a from memory guide.

Chap 4

Getting ready
If you want to know what monsters are coming, highlight my spoiler and get weapons accordingly.

Monster spoiler

There are ice gohmons, jigasahara. Earth vil de vears and the earth rats from moatoab. 4-1 has light Golmoros and Kog nogs.

at lvl 60 everything was lvl 37.

4-1 is incredibly easy, Just a journey to the lobby.

4-2-1
Welcome to timer hell. Save 6 people in 15 mins or restart from the lobby.

Goggles on rubble: Blue = people, green = path, red = exploding mine.

Diversion trap #1. Most of the boxes!
This is not a sexy trap like Bridget, this is a painful wasting minutes and making a failed attempt.

Helpful tip: Remember where you saved people, try to cut time by not opening unneccesay boxes/rubble.

Room 1:

Open box, kill Jigaras. You have to kill them before you can identitfy blue rubble.

Rescue 1st person.

Think it goes NW to room 2.

Room 2: Do not open boxes at end, instead monster spawn is in western rubble (I think)

Get key, go back to room 1 opens bottom door of room 1.

On the other side of middle door is person #2

Hallway:
Kill monsters in hallway and rubble by stairs get's 3rd person.

Go North, break middle, north middle for the key, go back west towards 1st room.

You'll notice terminal on top door of first room, go through this door and rescue person 4. Go back to hallway, SE stairs lead up.

North is a key room (box spawn) and the small hallway west leads to person #5. (should have 4 mins to spare in key room.)

Go back south to open door, kill monsters and break rubble for #6.

Sorry that was complicated.. It was from memory. (I'm sure people will make better guides soon)

4-2-2
This is fairly easy except for two things.
The room with the red gate with the key behind it.
Break 4 rubble and step on switches.

Just ignore this vear.. it keeps respawning.

Then at end there is a 2-1 (3 vears total) vear spawn.. (these can be tough since they have sword status)

That's it.. 4-2-1 took me about 3 or 4 tries.. I only got it when I learned what boxes to ignore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-01-26 05:34 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jan 26, 2007, 10:17 AM
Hm, so far so good. Keep it up.

funnymatt
Jan 27, 2007, 05:28 PM
How do you save the people? I highlight the blue bubble with my goggles, but any weapons I use don't seem to do anything. The green and red ones at least let me blow the rubble up, but when I attack the blue ones nothing happens. What am I missing?

Nani-chan
Jan 27, 2007, 05:45 PM
you need to use a melee weapon. A saber drops in the first box if you don't have one.

imfanboy
Jan 27, 2007, 05:51 PM
you need melee weapons - that's why the first box is always a saber.

If you didn't have to wade through 4-1 to get to it, I'd say that it makes a perfect method for farming 1* weapons and a lot faster than recreating characters - start the mission, open the box, quit the mission....

Tycho
Jan 27, 2007, 06:03 PM
lal internet (http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/A5CDA5C3A5C8A5EFA1BCA5AFA5E2A1BCA5C92FA5B9A5C8A1BC A5EAA1BCA5DFA5C3A5B7A5E7A5F32FB1A2CBC5A4CEB1C6Act2 .html)

Nani-chan
Jan 27, 2007, 06:27 PM
Well that makes it a bit easier, those green dots are the victims. You get to D using the key from north of the hallway.

Sekani
Jan 27, 2007, 10:37 PM
Is this mission easier at level 60+? Because of the level difference between my character (44) and the mobs (26), I have a very hard time killing the enemies fast enough to rescue everyone in time. Apparently over level 40s and 50s have complained about this too.

Xtian913
Jan 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
This mission was seriously annoying. I kept missing out the time req. by like 10 seconds.

Nani-chan
Jan 28, 2007, 01:17 AM
As I said at level 60 the monsters are 37. I shouldn't make assumptions but I think their will be a difficult selection for the monsters in a update or two. I beat it with about 30 seconds to spare, but I had to avoid every box that was not a monster spawn (there are only two monster spawns from boxes) and I spammed Renkai and Dus Duggas.

Beat at 4th try, lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-01-27 22:18 ]</font>

AC9breaker
Jan 28, 2007, 01:31 AM
I don't see how it was that hard. I would say the hardest thing about it was the last few enemy spawns at the end of the map. I managed to S rank this on my 2nd try. 10 PA Frags! Yum.

Neith
Jan 28, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hard for my Beast HU, takes me too long to kill the monster spawns, and I run out of time.

Who cares about survivors? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif