PDA

View Full Version : BlackHeart Map Charts. Help needed

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 26, 2007, 03:09 PM
Well, i'm currently hunting for a black heart (go me) and i need to know if anyone has any charts or notes about the map variations of Tunnel recovery.

Now, as i've heard Rank DOES matter and so does luck when you're talking about if a Rare monster will drop a special drop or not.

The item drops form the De-beran so, what should i do to find it? what is the black1 varation? which is the rare map i need to find? and should i do this on C rank or one of the higher ranks to increase my chances of A. finding the baddie and B.it dropping my heart?

Thanks for any and all infomation.

Golto
Jan 26, 2007, 05:58 PM
Try the JPN psu wiki
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpsu.fei-yen.yi.org%2Fwiki%2Fhtml%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Left side nav bar look for rare enemy information in the Common Section. I would direct-link but it seems you can't. After clicking that scroll down and look for Satellite of darkness.

-Crokar-
Jan 27, 2007, 12:47 AM
i went there and i cant read it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2007-01-26 21:48 ]</font>

Skuda
Jan 27, 2007, 01:14 AM
Been working on a translation for the past half hour.

Hope this is of some help. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/PSU%20shots/RareSpawnChart-SatelliteofDarkness.jpg)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/PSU%20shots/RareSpawnChart-SatelliteofDarkness.jpg

The (large: enemyname) correlates to the first large enemy spawn of the block. The "start at" is the location of said first large enemy spawn.

So far, I have confirmed Patterns A-2, A-3, B-2, C-1, C-2, and C-3.

If there are any errors or misunderstandings, I'm looking into testing said maps. Feel free to PM me any errors in the table and I will adjust them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-01-27 04:28 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Jan 27, 2007, 01:31 AM
your my hero. i dont understand the starting rooms though. only played it once

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2007-01-26 22:32 ]</font>

Skuda
Jan 27, 2007, 01:41 AM
EDIT: updated the above post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-01-27 04:31 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
Ok so me and my associate worked all day yesterday (With no success) However we have figure this out.

Dealing with Tunnel Recovery.

There are three different Map Patterns (Not spawn patterns)

We have named them this. (though i suppose what everyone else would call them is different than what we called them) Based merely by looks.

1. Handgun Pattern
2. Sato Pattern (PSO's Famed Mag)
3. Bridge

Anyway we've seen so far:

Three spawn patterns for the Handgun Pattern
Three spawn patterns for the Sato Pattern
Two Spawn Patterns for the Bridge style. (forgive me i haven't gotten my chart uploaded yet but please use your imagination)

I will now explain each spawn varation for each pattern by the first spawns of the first room of each block (1-3)

Handgun-A: Block1: 5 Zoona (possibly six)
Block2: 5 Naval
Block3: 6 Bul Buna(+4 Bul Buna)

Handgun-B: Block1: 4 Naval 2 Jishagara
Block2: 3 Zoona, 3 Lapucha
Block3: 6 Naval

Handgun-C: Block1: 3 Naval, 2 Bul buna
Block2: 6 Lapucha
Block3: 6 Lapucha

------------

Sato-A Block1: 3 Jisha, 3 Lapucha
Block2: 4 Naval

Sato-B Block1: 2 Naval, 1 Vear
Block2: 5 Zoona
Block3: 6 Bul Buna

Sato-C Block1: 2 Zoona
Block2: 2 Lapucha
---------------------

Bridge-A Block1: 6 Lapucha
Block2: 4 Zoona, 1 Drua Gohra

Bridge-B Block1: 3 Zoona, 3 Lapucha
Block2: 4 Lapucha, 4 Vandra

And none of these have given us any rare vears. Though the maxium amount of vears gotten in one run was 5 (not including the final vear in each mission) These were usually found in the Brudge-area missions.
The Sato-shape would yeild on average 4 vears. So this means something right?

Any info that can help crack this rare vear code is greatly appreciated. Even if the unit is sorta useless other than it's visual affect it's still something i've been wanting. and i'm sure alot of people want it.

Thanks, and help us!

Ryo's R&D department.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2007-01-27 09:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2007-01-27 10:06 ]</font>

Itsuki
Jan 27, 2007, 05:47 PM
The cave patterns are generally listed as "Bridge on Right", "Bridge in Front", and "No Bridge".

The spawn patterns with possible bears for those are:
Bridge on Right -> 3x Jishagara, 3x Lapucha
Bridge in Front -> 3x Naval, 3x Lapucha
No Bridge -> 4x Naval

In C through A on the jp version, only 1 Daberan spawns, and it replaces the final bear. I'm not sure about S, but I am pretty sure the largest spawn yeilds 9 bears. That wasn't how the original spawn was, it was changed in one of the updates. So if you all don't have that change, be happy.

Seira7
Jan 27, 2007, 11:16 PM
Thank you for the dark satellite guide translation, it is very helpful~
I guess the most confusing thing is figuring out what the starting rooms are.
"Start at the device" - room that is different from the other two, and has 2 boxes on the left as you enter (I think?)
Rectangular rooms:
2nd room - starts at the bottom of the map
North room - starts on the left side
or, vice-versa...hmmm.

-Crokar-
Jan 27, 2007, 11:29 PM
the north room is the room with the door at the the top isnt it. and the 2nd room is the one with 2 doors

Skuda
Jan 28, 2007, 12:09 AM
I've personally confirmed all the maps for Dark Satellite except A-X and C-X.

Finally ran into some of these suckers, but nothing of value dropped.

-Crokar-
Jan 28, 2007, 12:22 AM
ive had no luck played so much maybe tommarow will be better

9lotus
Jan 28, 2007, 01:45 AM
I remember seeing somewhere on PSUwiki, the drop charts page I think, that Darbelans only drop Black Hearts on B rank and above

LadyAlexis
Jan 28, 2007, 02:15 AM
does anyone know if it only drops on a s rank or can u get it on a c b or a rank run?

LadyAlexis
Jan 28, 2007, 02:16 AM
never mind lol i didnt read the lat post lol

FeralKitty
Jan 28, 2007, 07:23 AM
I happened to get the C-X map pattern for the Hive, and although 4 Darbelans spawned (and an additional two appeared further on in the block), none of them dropped any special items at all. This was on A rank. So I don't know if the Heart drops on A rank or if I was just unlucky.

The spawn chart is very helpful, though, and I can confirm that the C-X spawn details are correct.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeralKitty on 2007-01-28 04:24 ]</font>

Orin654
Jan 28, 2007, 06:18 PM
Wait, so A-X, B-X and C-X are the only maps the De-baran will spawn? And does it spawn for sure or is there a chance it will spawn on those maps?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-01-28 15:25 ]</font>

Itsuki
Jan 28, 2007, 06:23 PM
They spawn for sure if you actually get that layout. But you can't tell if its that layout or another one until block 2. And even if you get the correct first block, don't expect to get the correct 2nd block. They're pretty damn rare.

-Crokar-
Jan 29, 2007, 03:20 AM
got c-x last night...nothing....sad

Jey
Jan 29, 2007, 12:49 PM
*eyes Skuda's translation and the Wiki*

Start in 2nd room = Starts in a room with 2 doors
Start in north room = Starts in a long hallway heading northward
Start at device = Starts a room with a large tower device to the north (and 2 boxes)

good hunting F:

Neith
Jan 29, 2007, 01:03 PM
The X variants of the maps are really rare for me, I haven't had it once yet (tried around 55 times now)

Can CASTS use the Black Heart? I know it'd replace SUV, but I think you can have your SUV, then switch Black Heart in when SUV gauge is fully charged?

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 07:14 AM
On 2007-01-27 14:47, Itsuki-chan wrote:
The cave patterns are generally listed as "Bridge on Right", "Bridge in Front", and "No Bridge".

The spawn patterns with possible bears for those are:
Bridge on Right -> 3x Jishagara, 3x Lapucha
Bridge in Front -> 3x Naval, 3x Lapucha
No Bridge -> 4x Naval

In C through A on the jp version, only 1 Daberan spawns, and it replaces the final bear. I'm not sure about S, but I am pretty sure the largest spawn yeilds 9 bears. That wasn't how the original spawn was, it was changed in one of the updates. So if you all don't have that change, be happy.

Do you think you can provide a full translation for Tunnel Recapture please? Something similar to Skuda's

-Asheth-
Jan 30, 2007, 07:48 AM
Well if it helps any I find my black hear on the C-X Map spawn. I believe 2 other ppl on the official boards said that they found it on the C-X spawn map also

Feelmirath
Jan 30, 2007, 12:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/PSU%20shots/RareSpawnChart-SatelliteofDarkness.jpg

I've been using this guide for a hell of a lot of runs now, and I've come to notice a few things.

This is assuming that there's no unknown variable XP

1.) There's no actual distinction between A-1 and A-3- both have the Delsaban x3 + Delsaban x2 spawn at the beginning. The only way to tell between the two is by the large spawn.

2.) There seems to be a mixup between B-1 and C-1- The Pannon x4 is applicable to B-1, and the Sendiallian x2 and Pannon x2 is relevant to C-1.

3.) I've noticed that C-3 starts with Delsaban x2 + Pannon x2, not Pannon x3 + Pannon x1.

Might it be that the US routes are slightly different to those of JP?

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 12:43 PM
C maps are the maps which where monsters spawn in your north east direction right?
And B maps are maps where you have a door north of you?

The chart seems right to me.

Feelmirath
Jan 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
Well, I've been going on the assumption that A is where you start facing east, beat 2 spawns to get a key, then open the door south; B for where you kill some spawns then go straight up; and C for the longest one where you beat 5 rooms before getting to the large spawn.

Maybe that's why. XD

EDIT: This just got me thinking. If you switch B's description with C's description, then that corresponds with what I've noticed. So the device is that HUEG looking thing (IN THE NORTH ROOM D:) and not the switch? Damn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feelmirath on 2007-01-30 09:51 ]</font>

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 06:36 PM
Im sorta confused by the chart where it says start in 2nd room or north room etc..

-Crokar-
Jan 30, 2007, 06:55 PM
second room start you in a room with two different doors. north room has 1 door at the top of the room.

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 07:03 PM
second room start you in a room with two different doors.
Huh? Grammar please?

I know the B type maps have one door at the north while A has a middle western door and a far eastern end door.

-Crokar-
Jan 30, 2007, 07:09 PM
nevermind i dont need to justify my response

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2007-01-30 16:11 ]</font>

AC9breaker
Jan 30, 2007, 07:19 PM
C map is the map that has two fences at the end. Once the area is cleared, left path open up and that usually where you get the large monster type spawn. There is a big pillar like thing in the center.

B like many have said is the one with just one door at the top, and A is the one with two doors on the side.

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 07:46 PM
Im just confused by the extra text in spawn chart... its position makes it seem like its A2 B2 and C2 specific...

Neith
Jan 30, 2007, 09:55 PM
The chances of getting the X variations must be really rare, or I'm really unlucky. Just spent abouy 6 hours spamming Hive to try and get a Black Heart, and didn't even get the right pattern for the rare spawn http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

And the map types:
A: You start facing east, in a corridor. The first room after it is a long room with a door at either side.

B: You start facing north, the first room is a long one with a single door at the other end.

C: You start facing north, and enter a room that makes you turn slightly to the right. There are two ways to go at the other end of the room, one leads down a long corridor with a tower-like structure at the end.

Now, if I can just stop getting a 5x Pannon spawn when I want 3, I might be able to do this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Pivotal
Jan 30, 2007, 11:56 PM
I fought 4 Delbaner on B rank, map C-X with 3 gems and 1 meseta drop :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pivotal on 2007-01-30 20:58 ]</font>

Bluepheonix
Jan 31, 2007, 12:55 AM
i fought 4 sets in B-X, and 1 set on C-x all c rank but no heart yet still...

Para
Feb 1, 2007, 08:10 AM
Anyone got a better map for Tunnel Recapture?

Altaneen
Feb 1, 2007, 11:34 AM
I have gotten the rare spawn twice now "no black heart though" and both times on c rank

Para
Feb 1, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-02-01 08:34, Altaneen wrote:
I have gotten the rare spawn twice now "no black heart though" and both times on c rank

On tunnel recapture?

I hope everyone in the topic knows that the OP asked for Tunnel Recapture rare monster information and not about dark satelite... those that are talking about dark satelite sorta hijacked the OP's thread >_>