PDA

View Full Version : The truth. How bad is it?

Turbobrain
Jan 26, 2007, 05:49 PM
I just had to ask. Tonight I was playing with a team, I was talking tonight about the duping on PSO. Also how it seems to me that there was a lot of duping happening on PSU as ppl had stupid weps for stupid prices in shops and so on.

THEN some guy dropped me 600k messeta(I shiy you not). I picked it up. Still have it. I fel real bad about having it and feel like just chucking it, the temptation is there though. Really, even for a hardened anti game wrecker ex-hacker like myself.

Has this duping got TIS far that annoymous ppl are just giving away millions of messeta? Ruining the game like PSO was ruined(though it ws good some items got out.

Though this game is barely 4 months old and this is happening. It will RUIN the game. Are Sega doing anything? Is this game doomed?

My friend and long time player of PSO has already left because of this type of thing. I don't want to have to leave for the same reason. Though I will prob do what I did with PSO and be the legit asshole that gets cusssed out by the visitors but one if the last to leave the building when the REAL Phantasy Star Universe closes.

In short. How common is this? As I said in another thread, I am getting an 360 soon and apperently there is not any 'hacks' for that 'yet'. Are Sega doing anyhing to deal with this? After all, wheres my £6.99 going?

Subestimado
Jan 26, 2007, 06:01 PM
On 2007-01-26 14:49, Turbobrain wrote:

After all, wheres my £6.99 going?

Juan`s college fund!

JaiBlue
Jan 26, 2007, 06:05 PM
Meh.. money is money to me .........you can never have enough of it.....anywhere.

_Deliverance_
Jan 26, 2007, 06:07 PM
If the hacking honestly bothers you, just play on xbox360. You'll be glad you did. The economy and the amount of ppl playing will make it more fun for you.

ps2/pc version is broken. I'm here, but idgaf rly.

omegapirate2k
Jan 26, 2007, 06:13 PM
On 2007-01-26 15:01, Subestimado wrote:

After all, wheres my £6.99 going?

Juan`s college fund!

LOL

Seriously, funniest thing I've heard all day.

And yes, the PC/PS2 version has an enormous amount of hacked meseta flooding the economy. It is unfortunate, but theres not much you can do about it, really, except wait for sega to try and fix it...

pionear
Jan 26, 2007, 06:52 PM
I thought they fixed it already...

Now it's just waiting for everything to balance out.

Tekershee
Jan 26, 2007, 06:53 PM
600k isn't even much anymore is it?

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 26, 2007, 06:59 PM
600k is nothing, it'll get you.. 1 9* weapon and some change, and a low percent hunter 9* at that. I've given out a good deal of meseta.

THE JACKEL

Laranas
Jan 26, 2007, 07:11 PM
I've given quite a bit of meseta... back to the NPCs. It needs to leave the system while the duping has been halted.

BloodDragoon
Jan 26, 2007, 07:18 PM
Well if someone wants to give me 99 million meseta I could probably feed it all to NPC's within a few hours... Have 3 more PM's I havent really started feeding that wouldnt mind munching A rank equipment then just buy loads of random stuff from the synthesis shops... >.>

SuperRygar
Jan 26, 2007, 08:05 PM

Though this game is barely 4 months old and this is happening. It will RUIN the game. Are Sega doing anything? Is this game doomed?

My friend and long time player of PSO has already left because of this type of thing. I don't want to have to leave for the same reason.

first off, dont be a baby. piss off to xbox and leave us alone. there's tons of hacked money out there and im not affected by it. if you want to leave, then leave. wtf do you want from us? yes hacked money is bad. feel better? i dont like being a dick but i get annoyed reading your posts

Scejntjynahl
Jan 26, 2007, 08:28 PM
T_T (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=133667&forum=11&16)(cry me a river)