PDA

View Full Version : Slot Items

Krans
Jan 27, 2007, 11:13 PM
1) I took the general advice and got Mega/Rainbow and have been using it for a while with my 34% gigaline fire armor. Honestly though it seems like the Mega/Wall worked better, does increasing the fire % mean im extremely weak to ice? Anyway im deciding on which to keep and i really don't know

2) My HP/regen i've had for a while and it is useful sometimes but since almost every party gets a techer now it's not that needed, should i swap for my Mega/stamina, or is there nother good extra slot unit i should be using?

3) Thinknig of keeping my Te / Mind S because +50 MST sounds very useful against elements. Problem is i don't have armor for this. I was thinking of saving for a sori-senba (with all slots) but the forum i was reading earlier said its not good for melee char.

Any advice?
lv. 47 Beast Figh

Soukosa
Jan 28, 2007, 02:39 AM
1) With elemental armor you will take less damage from enemies of the same element but more damage of the opposite element. In this case it'll reduce fire but increase ice.

2) Unless you're a cast, there currently isn't really much in the way of useful extra units except for the STA boosting ones. Even then, those would only be critical if you're in an area where you're getting hit with statuses alot.

3) Sori-Senba is frowned down upon because it's always ice element and pretty much all places that have ice enemies also have fire enemies. It could be useful in places with the other elements if you really want to have the 4 slots and can get by without elemental armor specific for there but other wise it's not worth it. ST seems to feel that limiting the slots is a good way to balance out the game, since all of them have strings attached to them. There will be another armor with 4 slots in the future but it's PT only (who said ST hates PTs?).