PDA

View Full Version : Beasts can't use Crea Weapons!? WTF!?

GalaxTheWanderer
Jan 28, 2007, 07:30 AM
I checked...I am now a wartecher, and I can't seem to figure out why, but....Beast can't use crea weapons! I looked at a crea saber, and it said; "Cannot Equip: Race". WTF IS GOING ON!?

Nani-chan
Jan 28, 2007, 07:33 AM
They are human/newman only, there are allot of threads about this.

They are much lower atp, but have a little longer range. If you're still mad go nanoblast a few times. Beast are still awesome, ok? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Maridia
Jan 28, 2007, 07:45 AM
Silly Galax! XD

No, it's sad but true. Us beasts cannot equip crea weapons. What did you expect? Beasts have their Nanoblasts. Casts have SUVs. Humans and newmans? What do they get? Nothing. So, they get their crea weapons. Yes, I agree that it sucks, as I think the crea weapons look spiffy as heck. ._.

BUT THERE IS HOPE, MY FRIEND. I am told that there are Crea Replica weapons to come, and they're very much like the crea ones, but all can use them! If anyone has any extra info about them, please, do share. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

GalaxTheWanderer
Jan 28, 2007, 07:46 AM
I would nanoblast a few times, but I DONT HAVE ONE!

A2K
Jan 28, 2007, 08:00 AM
Beasts and CASTs can use Crea Doubles (S rank double saber), provided they're Fighgunners that meet the minimum ATP requirement, of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-01-28 05:01 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Jan 28, 2007, 08:12 AM
He's WT though, so that doesn't help.

Creas have atp requirements similiar to regular 7*s so I doubt you could use them now even if they weren't H/N only.

Just calm down and try Nano when you get to 20.. it'll be ok.

Maridia
Jan 28, 2007, 08:14 AM
Well then, level up! And save your money for them. I would put some research into which would most suit your needs before spending your hard earned money on one, too. Since you're on 360, that much can take a bit to earn.

GalaxTheWanderer
Jan 28, 2007, 09:07 AM
Well, I'm above lvl 20, but I got my SHOP first. SO, yeah, it's gonna be hard to get a Nanoblast.

CelestialBlade
Jan 28, 2007, 01:28 PM
If you've got Nanoblasts, you don't need no Crea weapons. Not to mention your overall ATP is better than a Human's anyway.

DizzyDi
Jan 28, 2007, 01:38 PM
On 2007-01-28 04:45, Maridia wrote:
Silly Galax! XD

No, it's sad but true. Us beasts cannot equip crea weapons. What did you expect? Beasts have their Nanoblasts. Casts have SUVs. Humans and newmans? What do they get? Nothing. So, they get their crea weapons. Yes, I agree that it sucks, as I think the crea weapons look spiffy as heck. ._.

BUT THERE IS HOPE, MY FRIEND. I am told that there are Crea Replica weapons to come, and they're very much like the crea ones, but all can use them! If anyone has any extra info about them, please, do share. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Just to clarify what maridia said.
Clea Replicas are the ones that only Humans and Newmans can use.
TRUE CREAS are available to everyone, such as the Crea Doubles.

Reginaldo
Jan 29, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah but what other "True Creas" are there? I'm sure somebody would of posted pics of them from the Perfect Bible a long time ago.

Tycho
Jan 30, 2007, 06:00 AM
There are no others, and since Double Sabers can always hit 4+ targets anyway it's barely any different from any regular Double Saber. D;

PJ
Jan 30, 2007, 07:39 AM
That's not only half a relief to hear (This, almost being the human/newman fancy pants special), but half a pain in the ass, cause the Yohmei Sword looked so awesome

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 30, 2007, 07:57 AM
yeah, Im confused about this whole real creas stuff, it seems that unless Sega adds more S rank weapons, the crea doubles would probalby be the only real creas that even exist.

Almalexia
Jan 30, 2007, 09:04 AM
LOL! @ getting mad not being able to use crappy weapons that hit one extra target.

Player: I want to use that cool weapon too..
SEGA: What for? We made it so the lame races can STFU. Turn nano and solo De Ragan and be happy.

Seriously, you're missing out on nothing.

A2K
Jan 30, 2007, 10:18 AM
In all honesty, I don't think there's such a thing as a "true Crea". With all the data mining going around you think something would have actually popped up in the way of images or text by now.

Crea Doubles description refers to it as patterned after a legendary photon weapon--still sounds an awful lot like a "replica" to me.

This whole thing actually reminds me of how everyone seemed to refer to Flowen's Sword 3084 as the "real" one, when it just was a replica as well. The best model, yes, but still just another replica.

MrFortegunner
Jan 31, 2007, 07:25 PM
I don't get why everyone's so mad. CREA WEAPONS SUCK!!!!!!! I don't get why you'd want em. you get a small ass amount of damage.