PDA

View Full Version : Can't get my GC to connect successfully! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

KraZZt
Nov 30, 2002, 07:02 PM
I am using Net Zero Platinum, a 9.95 internet service that is very reliable, but, my GC doesn't seem to want to connect. I have entered my username and pw case sensitively and the phone numbers correctly, I even quadruple checked everything, but when it gets to the authenticating process, it says that my name and pw are invalid. I use the modem adapter and Net Zero, hope thats enough info. So what should I do, (do the DNS entry or Proxy Server boxes have anything to do with it?)

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 30, 2002, 07:05 PM
The password you are entering is actually different than what the netzero ISP expects to receive...
I forget what the conversion is like =>_>=;;;;;;

KraZZt
Nov 30, 2002, 07:30 PM
So what do I do?

Also, do I have to have a sega account to play PSO? or is that what a Hunters License is..

Jizzah
Nov 30, 2002, 07:51 PM
Try going here to get the actual password:

http://dcnet.hypermart.net/netzero.html

You HAVE to purchase a Hunter's Liscense to play online. You don't need to have SegaNet. A HL is about $9 USD a month.

KraZZt
Nov 30, 2002, 08:00 PM
Thank you SO much for your effort to help me. Yeah I know about the HL, i just couldnt get one right now on my PC without SegaNet for somereason. Again, thanks