PDA

View Full Version : Wii game question...

Moo2u
Jan 28, 2007, 10:45 PM
So I still haven't gotten my Wii yet..been tryin' since November...grrr...

Anywho, I can't decide what party-like game I'm gonna get for the Wii. Monkey Ball, WareWare, or Rayman. They've all been getting around the same score for reviews.

Just so you know, I don't own any previous Monkey Ball or WarioWare game, but I've played older version and have liked them.

chaos89
Jan 28, 2007, 10:57 PM
i would go with monkeyball. i cant wait for super mario bros brawl though it comes out on june

Kent
Jan 28, 2007, 11:18 PM
You mean Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Last I heard, it was coming in May. Far, far too long of a wait... But it looks like it'll be worth it.

Anyway, I have to say WarioWare. Granted, I haven't played it a whole lot, but the one time I did, it was after class, and with five people, and was just random, crazy fun. I have to say, I'd rather be playing it than Monkey Ball or Raving Rabbids.

UnderscoreX
Jan 28, 2007, 11:58 PM
Everybody loves Rayman.
I haven't played the other two, so i can't really say anything about them, but Rayman's crazy.

Zelutos
Jan 29, 2007, 12:14 AM
OMG, Rayman was SO much fun when we played it multiplayer at my friends house. I almost bought it for my Wii..but i don't have people at my house to play with D;

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 29, 2007, 12:52 AM
My first game will probobly be Rayman. Sonic Wild Fire won't be out anytime soon.

Rasputin
Jan 29, 2007, 02:27 AM
Warioware, ftw. Especially since you only need one Wiimote for the multiplayer mode. Those Wii-motes are almost as hard to find as the Wii itself >.>

Drakorn
Jan 29, 2007, 04:15 AM
Out of all 3 i have to choose Rayman, even though monkeyball sounds good, Rayman will be the options i would choose.

Tweengo
Jan 29, 2007, 02:02 PM
Super Monkey Ball. Monkey Wars is a good FPS mini game. Got to admit though took me a while to get used to it.

P.S Stupid PAL Wiimotes say POO on them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Anubis_
Jan 29, 2007, 02:12 PM
Rayman.. Smack my wabbit up....

WrathofGOD
Jan 29, 2007, 03:40 PM
I have all 3 and I have to say Rayman. The wii-mote recognition in MonkeyBall is so bad, it makes the game almost impossible to have fun with. And WarioWare is cool but the multiplayer aspect is weak. Not at all like the GC version. I don't think Rayman is as awesome as I heard everyone say it was before I bought it. But it is really fun & it's definitely the cream of the crop as of now.

DikkyRay
Jan 29, 2007, 04:49 PM
all 3 lol.
Rayman is crazy as single player as is monkey ball. UNfortunatly, i feel the multi-player is lacking.
GO for WarioWare for the party games dude