PDA

View Full Version : How many people play BB?

foamcup
Jan 29, 2007, 01:35 PM
I'm tired of PSU, so I decided to come back to PSO. I'm downloading BB right now, how big is the community?

Out_Kast
Jan 29, 2007, 02:17 PM
The BB comminuty is the biggest PSO community there is, at the moment. The GC servers are about dead, and I don't think the Xbox servers are that lively.

xxTrystanxx
Jan 29, 2007, 05:15 PM
Let's see.... MAYBE 50 people on PSOX on a good night... about 4 of them are legit. Yeah, it's pretty sad over here.

Drakorn
Jan 29, 2007, 05:22 PM
About 3-50 on GC

foamcup
Jan 30, 2007, 01:19 AM
And about 30 on BB here, and it only cost me 9 bucks to figure that out. AWESOME! Anyway, I guess I won't be playing this either.

Diasuke-san
Feb 2, 2007, 12:25 AM
man thats a drag... i really wish the servers were just a bit more lively. Maybe if they decorated everything with pretty pink flowers more people would come....nah i think that would cause more people to leave instead of come

Yurnero
Feb 6, 2007, 04:44 PM
Actually BB is pretty active on the private servers (I've heard)... I'm thinking of switching to them, since the private servers are more active and it's free too, so no $9 being pulled out of my dad's CC every month @_@...

Hmm... It might be a good idea too. One time fee sent to the servermaster and your accounts will be transferred to the Private Servers...

Eheh, but that's the opinions of me and my friends, so what you do with your money and PSO time is totally up to you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

By the way: I am NOT endorsing or promoting the Private Servers. Nor do I want people who play on the Private Servers to get flamed because of this post. Not everyone or their parents are willing to pay $9 a month for a game, especially those who already have money problems. This post was just my opinion, and it shall stay that way, no matter how people view me.

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 04:54 PM
I tried to play BB but there's no way I'm getting online.

Yurnero
Feb 6, 2007, 05:01 PM
Once BB is installed and you open the executable, then you have to choose Patch Download before you try to go online, because the executable doesn't come with the latest patch.