PDA

View Full Version : Quick sellers

Blenjar
Nov 30, 2002, 10:40 PM
Have you people never sold a rare weapon by accident, it sux badly, press A and A, A, A, ect..ect..ect..ect..ect.......boom..A and sell rare...aww shit, sold it for 10 meseta, aww. lol, feel bored so I just want ya'll to know how I feel about this situation.

CajunSamurai
Nov 30, 2002, 11:27 PM
Ouch, hope it wasn't something rare. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I buy and sell really fast myself, but luckily I haven't made the mistake of selling a rare item in a while. Selling a mag is the WORST though, I'm so glad it's impossible to sell mags in Ep 1&2.

FinalMasterM
Nov 30, 2002, 11:41 PM
They should of made it so you couldn't sell equiped items...

Vejita
Dec 1, 2002, 01:11 AM
ya, once i found a really nice armor that i was gonna give to my brother and he had been waiting a long time to have it and i accidently sold it heh...got beat up too

Cheech
Dec 1, 2002, 01:27 AM
Wow, guess I'm really lucky then. I zip through selling stuff, but have never sold anything that was equipped, or important to me. Actually, when I was first playing PSOv3, I was selling some stuff and saw my mag wasn't there. I started flipping out because I thought I sold it. Then realized you can't sell mags anymore. XP

Numair
Dec 1, 2002, 02:38 AM
I once sold my Soniti and Monkey King Bar on ver2 dc lol I was so freakin sad Ive sold plenty of rares by accident >.<

Lileya
Dec 1, 2002, 02:56 AM
On 2002-11-30 22:27, Cheech wrote:
Actually, when I was first playing PSOv3, I was selling some stuff and saw my mag wasn't there. I started flipping out because I thought I sold it. Then realized you can't sell mags anymore. XP

hehe I got the exact same reaction!

MalambisBZ
Dec 1, 2002, 08:56 AM
I sell fast and haven't sold anything important, yet.

Blenjar
Dec 1, 2002, 12:49 PM
When I mean I sold an rare is, I want to that guy that change unknown weapon to known weapon, the teaker or something, and want to sell stuff, boom, sold my item, never try to sell a mag, so you can't sell a mag, nice thing sonic, can't wait till.