PDA

View Full Version : VALENTINES DAY

Frostheart
Jan 31, 2007, 10:52 PM
Anybody doing something special on this day? i going to give the one i love a heart-shaped box of chocolates. can that be given to a guy?

CupOfCoffee
Jan 31, 2007, 10:58 PM
Sure, why not? Unless he's allergic to chocolate. Or hearts.

TheOneHero
Jan 31, 2007, 11:02 PM
I'll probably be working.

And calling my Grandpa to wish him Happy Birthday; because he's the best! =D

darthsaber9x9
Jan 31, 2007, 11:31 PM
what a shitty day of the year. biggest pile of bollock si've ever see

UnderscoreX
Feb 1, 2007, 01:15 AM
Guys don't have materialistic values, you just being with him should be enough, any gift is a bonus.

Zelutos
Feb 1, 2007, 02:10 AM
I look forward to the day after Valentine's Day. That's when all the left over chocolate and candy goes on sale <3

Siertes
Feb 1, 2007, 02:11 AM
*Sets up suicide death counter*

I'm all ready for V-Day!!

Chuiji
Feb 1, 2007, 02:16 AM
Mmm, after valentines day candy sales. I was thinking about asking someone out, but...My life has became a lot more complicated in the last few days.

Skuda
Feb 1, 2007, 04:11 AM
I've got a special something for a special little lady that may read this when she wakes up in the morning.. *hush hush*

But yeah, Spending my V-day with miss Maridia. T'will be a love filled occasion.

UnderscoreX
Feb 1, 2007, 06:01 AM
Skuda's got a girlfriend, Skuda's got a girlfrienddddd~

PJ
Feb 1, 2007, 07:31 AM
Grade 9 I sent a Valentine's card to the girl I had a crush on.

Grade 10 I bought $25 worth of them Valentine's Smarties and gave them out to people (My good 2 days of fame http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Grade 11 I had a girlfriend for Valentine's

Grade 12 Valentine's will bring [blank]

Now I just need an idea for that blank http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kent
Feb 1, 2007, 07:37 AM
It's fun to be allergic to chocolate on Valentine's Day. Especially when you're irresistable. :/

...Anyway, being that I don't have the pleasure of living near mon aimé, I'll be spending a whole lot more time on the phone, than usual.

Sayara
Feb 1, 2007, 07:37 AM
I have to find my Valentine Partner

HUA!
*headbutts air*

DizzyDi
Feb 1, 2007, 11:19 AM
I have no idea what I'm doing for Valentine's.
I don't have a special lady as of right now. I'm enjoying the single-single-single....LIFE.

Firocket1690
Feb 1, 2007, 04:56 PM
Ehhh...

My school has little 'valentine grams' where you pay $2, and you're given a 4x5.5 piece of paper to write on. Said note will be delivered to whomever on vday.
And I'm a little dork, so I send stuff anonymously.

Love's overrated, anyway.

*points to other thread*

Oh, and one more thing. If you really do love someone, why do you need to wait for one specific day of the year to celebrate it? Can't be amorous every other day of a year? =/

EphekZ
Feb 1, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-02-01 13:56, Firocket1690 wrote:

Oh, and one more thing. If you really do love someone, why do you need to wait for one specific day of the year to celebrate it? Can't be amorous every other day of a year? =/

of course it can, but this time of the year, is the valentines time. so it's basically "when in rome..."

Frostheart
Feb 1, 2007, 08:03 PM
Ehhh...

My school has little 'valentine grams' where you pay $2, and you're given a 4x5.5 piece of paper to write on. Said note will be delivered to whomever on vday.
And I'm a little dork, so I send stuff anonymously.

Love's overrated, anyway.

*points to other thread*

is your schools mascot a mustang?

Chuiji
Feb 1, 2007, 08:21 PM
Guys don't generally tell their wife/girl every day of the year that they love her. So Valentines Day is a day when men know they're supposed to.

DonRoyale
Feb 1, 2007, 08:22 PM
OK, this confuses me.

Two girls like me, I like them both. I don't know which to pick, because I want to stay good friends with both...and to add to that, they're good friends (practically best friends), so if I pick one, they might fight each other.

And if I don't pick either, I'm date-less.

Meh, love is a bitch. ._.

Chuiji
Feb 1, 2007, 08:27 PM
Pick neither. Jeapordizing TWO friendships (because if dating doesn't work out with one, your relationship will never be the same) isn't worth doing just so you can say 'hahaha i have a date for vday! wo0t!

EphekZ
Feb 1, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-02-01 17:22, SereneShadows wrote:
OK, this confuses me.

Two girls like me, I like them both. I don't know which to pick, because I want to stay good friends with both...and to add to that, they're good friends (practically best friends), so if I pick one, they might fight each other.

And if I don't pick either, I'm date-less.

Meh, love is a bitch. ._.

go on a dating show with them and choose one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 2, 2007, 01:03 PM

In my case, my wife and I can't afford to go out to a nice dinner and a movie every day of the year, and if we did, the activity would lose its value. Effectively, Valentine's Day is an excuse to make a concerted effort to have a romantic evening.

<_<

>_>

I won't be sharing the details of my Valentine's Day plans.

washuguy
Feb 2, 2007, 07:16 PM
On 2007-02-02 10:03, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

In my case, my wife and I can't afford to go out to a nice dinner and a movie every day of the year, and if we did, the activity would lose its value. Effectively, Valentine's Day is an excuse to make a concerted effort to have a romantic evening.

<_<

>_>

I won't be sharing the details of my Valentine's Day plans.

Ha,ha... Which include the following, blankity,blankity,blank... Ha,ha,ha... You dirty dog you...

Superlooper5
Feb 3, 2007, 02:20 AM
I do Jack Squat On Valientines Considering I don't Have a girlfriend

Kaloa
Feb 3, 2007, 08:56 AM
I <3 valentines day. This year I'm going to make & decorate a bunch of heart-shaped cookies and give them to my boyfriend. I'm not really good at picking out gifts, but I don't think I could go wrong with cookies. ^.^

Scejntjynahl
Feb 3, 2007, 01:13 PM
Don't even know if it would be well received. -sigh-

This day can be great fun, or great tragedy.

Leviathan
Feb 3, 2007, 03:53 PM
nothing is going to happen like last year, but really i dont care if i have a boifriend im still happy &thats what matters right?