PDA

View Full Version : GC: Very-Hard Forest 2 random boxes...

VulpesMundi
Dec 1, 2002, 01:13 AM
I've noticed that the random boxes in Very-Hard Forest 2 drop multiple types of special weapons. Personally I've found DB's Saber and Club of Laconium between three different IDs. It makes me think, but I doubt there's really anything to it beyond they just drop multiple specials. But if multiple items come from the boxes here, then that opens a whole new window of possibilities throughout the game for finding multiple specials.

What I'm asking of you for now is to list what you've found from random boxes on Very-Hard Forest 2, beit a weapon or armor. Please list your ID. Please do not list Photon Drops. Please do not list items you're not sure about what it was dropped by. Please include random box special drops from Very-Hard Forest 2 only. If this works well we can start more similar topics later for other areas.

Thank you for participating.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2002-11-30 22:14 ]</font>

Jizzah
Dec 1, 2002, 02:32 AM
There are stuff in boxes in almost every final stage area:

IE F2, C3, M2...

Its always random items too. Normally Add Slots and PDrops, but I've gotten a Blade Dance in a F2 box.

FinalMasterM
Dec 1, 2002, 02:41 AM
He means like multi-rares from boxes in V.hard Forest 2.

I myself find Fire Scepter and DB's Saber.