PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates

Kevino
Feb 1, 2007, 08:58 AM
Me and a friend are both Greenill looking for you know what. We were having this discussion on how the drop rates work in multiplayer. Could someone help me out, and explain it when 2-4 different ID's go in to the game, and when 2-4 same ID's go in to the game.

EDIT: I mean this in multimode. I have no online.

Thank you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2007-02-01 06:13 ]</font>

KojiroAK
Feb 1, 2007, 09:05 AM
On 2007-02-01 05:58, Kevino wrote:
Me and a friend are both Greenill looking for you know what. We were having this discussion on how the drop rates work in multiplayer. Could someone help me out, and explain it when 2-4 different ID's go in to the game, and when 2-4 same ID's go in to the game.

Thank you!

It uses the drop rates from Player 1 (Red Arrow) and only from them, so more player doesn't affect the drop rates also if they have the same ID.

CM_vs_HP
Feb 1, 2007, 09:09 AM
it doesnt change anything , the ID will be the one of the team leader.

so forget those thing like (hey let me kill it because its my ID that drop that etc)

if the team leader leaves, the ID is gonna be resetted to the next leader( the second person that entered)

I was told that the new leader as to go to p2 otherwise its stay as the same ID of the previous leader.
I cant tell if its true because i always created my own game.

Kevino
Feb 1, 2007, 09:13 AM
i'm not online you guys and i know it's not dependand on player one in multi mode because i've found things from hilde blue's that i cant find but my friend could. so in multimode i geuse i should have included. But i know that they dont have to kill it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2007-02-01 06:14 ]</font>

CM_vs_HP
Feb 1, 2007, 09:22 AM
ok so i suppose it confirm the last sentence i said.

I was told that the new leader as to go to pioneer2 otherwise its stay as the same ID of the previous leader.

then again i know nothing about multimode sry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CM_vs_HP on 2007-02-01 06:54 ]</font>

Drakorn
Feb 1, 2007, 09:26 AM
Multiplayer - You only get the section IDs drop chart if you are 1st player.

Kevino
Feb 1, 2007, 03:47 PM
hmmm... thats odd but it really helps. so if me and my friend go through mp then i can count thoes runs! sweet. thanks guys.

mandriod z 2.0
Oct 20, 2008, 07:34 PM

EDIT: I mean this in multimode. I have no online.

Thank you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2007-02-01 06:13 ]</font>
i hate when my cousin cheats drop rates it drives me nuts. and he brags. and the weapons are glitched he gave one to me and it crashed my server

TheOneHero
Oct 20, 2008, 07:52 PM
Woah geeze, over a year old bump. O_O

For future reference, don't bump topics over two weeks old, it's against the rules.