PDA

View Full Version : so yea...

KG
Feb 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
OK heres the deal guys i was a level 63 cast figunner 6 and as of today i got officially banned from psu thanks to all of you ppl that hated me so much...

Chuiji
Feb 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
<3

You pretty much ran around saying http://www.rr-bb.com/images/smilies/banplease.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuiji on 2007-02-01 17:07 ]</font>

KG
Feb 1, 2007, 08:06 PM
yea some ppl didnt hate me but still im banned for just reaciving items this is messed up

omegapirate2k
Feb 1, 2007, 08:06 PM
...what?

KG
Feb 1, 2007, 08:08 PM
i got banned today along with legits and unlegits anyone who came in contact with a hacker

KG
Feb 1, 2007, 08:09 PM
trust man some legits got banned for no reason and i accepted hacked items

Umberger
Feb 1, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-02-01 17:05, KG wrote:
OK heres the deal guys i was a level 63 cast figunner 6 and as of today i got officially banned from psu thanks to all of you ppl that hated me so much...

Good. You ran around this forum acting like a general asshole, and you really brought this upon yourself. But I'm sure you can sweet talk your mom into buying you another account, right?

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4445/lolqk9.jpg

Have fun.

I'll add some quotes just so you can't try to act innocent here:

lmao that was my brother and im ryuk and we still aint banned XD

yea back to the point MY Brother is Liono for all u mofos out there talkin smack i kno it aint about me my brother is younger than me and he cares lawl they locked the other forum lmao

We're still here MOFOS LMFAO...still going unbanned for over two weeks....and besides we didnt make the weps we have others making em for us

You've also been warned by Rena-ko for flaming.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-02-01 17:23 ]</font>

isahn80
Feb 1, 2007, 08:34 PM
On 2007-02-01 17:08, KG wrote:
i got banned today along with legits and unlegits anyone who came in contact with a hacker

This is true. I got banned just for accepting a few hacked items (and all because I wanted to make an S-rank guide!!!!)

Siertes
Feb 1, 2007, 09:05 PM
Aw that's all very sad and all KG, though I suppose you were sort of asking for it. Seriously, you wanted to get banned didn't you?

I'm actually somewhat surprised reporting actually led to anything.

isahn80
Feb 1, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-02-01 18:05, Siertes wrote:

I'm actually somewhat surprised reporting actually led to anything.

I was never reported (to my knowledge) and I know a bunch of people that also were never reported that got banned. Sega simply caught on and decided to ban us all at once.

Laranas
Feb 1, 2007, 10:05 PM
I was banned too. Not too big of a suprise considering that my friend was also banned and he's legit accept for haxeta. Besides the A grinders I didn't even hack and the 12* bow i took just to copy stats and throw away, I was pretty legit too. Well, school started and PSU is dying, so I might as well cancel my subscription before they take more money on the 7th

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 1, 2007, 11:18 PM
it seems like Sega is going to ban all the people that actually play the game, completely ending their PC/PS2 population

THE JACKEL

KG
Feb 1, 2007, 11:59 PM
>.> the ban is temporary

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 2, 2007, 12:18 AM
your ban is temporary? As in all these bans are temporary? That just tells me they want to get ahead of the "hackers." Meaning if you're temp banned, you won't try to hack for awhile, and they can be one step ahead when they unban people... not exactly a bad plan

THE JACKEL

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 12:25 AM
lmao hi ryuk yep i got banned also go fig just for getting some "S" weapons from a friend hahahah is it temp or what ?

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 01:22 AM
woot its temp baby !!!! only hackers has been banned permently !!! XD XD X D

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Feb 2, 2007, 01:53 AM
LMAO if you got(NO. 056) your gone forever!!!!!!! not me though lol R.I.P PSU NOW you all will see soon.Go ahead and think im faking lmao.

O sup jakel, dont bother mailing me anymore cuz im gonelol(4 now)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DA_SHIZZLE_IG on 2007-02-01 22:54 ]</font>

imfanboy
Feb 2, 2007, 02:10 AM
Alistor, do you still have the S-ranks? Or were they deleted from your account when you came back?

Out of curiousity, I ask. ^-^

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 02:44 AM
hhahahahaha why do u care if i still have the s ranks and no im not back yet but it says suspended not banned we will see if im banned then im banned game was getting boring anyway and i bet the uni are really empty now hahahahaha well if anyone can still hack i have a nice sonic deco in my room your free to take it lol but yes i never hacked just got stuff from hackers as alot of people did whether from them dropping it in game of giving it away in trade so i guess everyone who accepted these gifts or picked up haxeta in runs was banned its sad cause most of the stuff i got i gave away to people who was in need of it or wanted it so badle like i gave 3 crea doubles away today to some guy who i felt bad for who never got a rare ever in the game so yea ............ gears of war and monster hunter here i come woot !!

Crono114z
Feb 2, 2007, 02:49 AM
Al1stor is ghey. Reguardless. I doubt if or if at all he does get unbanned, he would not have the S rank weps still. Wouldn't make sense to have suspended him and restored his account with the hacked weps still.

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 02:57 AM
no1 said that u dum mofo learn to read lol my god i said is was temp as in not per banned but like i said if im banned then im banned like i care lol this game was very repedetive anway its time to play some real games and if this is crono from tmg sup !! hahahah

Crono114z
Feb 2, 2007, 03:00 AM
I'm am the same Crono114. Couldn't use that name here "again".. Still-> The hell you mean no one said that? Someone did ask you if you kept your S ranks. It's doubtful. 2ndly. It is a possibility it's perm ban.

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 03:01 AM
all of you a ghey all of you claimed omg im legit im in psow so im cool and pass judgement on everyone else now look at you most of psow are BANNED whether from "claiming" oooooo im making an s weapons guide lol w/e u excepted hacks items/weapons now that it blew up in your faces your all mad i just laugh because you al claimed to be legit they banned anyone who has came into contact with a hacker its a mass ban every my friend who i gace 50k to got banned lol they even banned people who made there fortunes by selling store good cause they had haxeta again like i always say and this is going out to you crono talk wtf u know if you dnt have facts then stfu and move on

Crono114z
Feb 2, 2007, 03:06 AM
You know.. it's hard to understand you sometimes.. I have to lower myself to the lvl of almost pure stupidity to understand. Really now, you should be capable of typing like someone with that of a normal brain size. But whatever man. I really didn't come here to fight. I came, read, and posted what I thought. That's all.

-Aurora-
Feb 2, 2007, 03:07 AM
Hey Alistor, read your pm/email here

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 03:08 AM
yea srry crono im just mad like everyone else and i let my emotions spill into the mssg btw get on irc im in the chatroom http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 03:15 AM
how do i do that ? lol

-Aurora-
Feb 2, 2007, 03:17 AM
lol...home page and scroll half way down..right side

Rasputin
Feb 2, 2007, 03:31 AM
Man, I think I might have to get rid of my S Ranks now... oh well.

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 03:32 AM
i doesnt matter ras they chk logs and they see if u came into contact with a hacker means the ban hammer they got rid of alot of legits i know who got weapons from hackers and meseta so that means alot of people got banned

Rasputin
Feb 2, 2007, 03:38 AM
Shit, I didn't get banned... somehow.

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 04:01 AM
lol oooooo you will alot of people are getting banned your just not hit yet XD

Rasputin
Feb 2, 2007, 04:08 AM
Thanks for the encouragement

Calibur
Feb 3, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-02-02 00:38, Rasputin wrote:
Shit, I didn't get banned... somehow.

are you on ps2?

They seem to ban PC users only...

Crono114z
Feb 3, 2007, 08:49 PM
Wrong, they banned some ps2 users as well. Even some legits.

Dragonkat
Feb 4, 2007, 12:53 AM
Good, and a week was being too nice on Sega's part. I hope they watch you like a hawk Ryuk, and if you or any [noob hacker site script kiddie twit] friends decide to pull a little stunt after the bans. That a nice big fat perma ban, hopefully with a side of IP, gets shoved right up there along with the S ranks you got. Same for any moron dumb enough to take one.

You violate the tos, you deserve what you get. I just wish sega could find legal means to take against these chumps, and get sites blatently stating their intent to hack the servers gone for good. Course it is sega..so eh. =p

AL1ST0R
Feb 4, 2007, 01:08 AM
is it a week ban who told you this ? and how do they know ? i'm on ps2 and all i did was receive an s weapons from a hacker that just gave it to me and i was dumb to take it but oh well i know no1 who was gonna say no to someone giving them something i have never hacked and i do not own the pc ver of psu cause my pc sux i own the ps2 ver so i unno ?

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 4, 2007, 01:46 AM
you didn't just accept the weapon, you used it, publically, and someone reported you. That's why you got banned. I honestly don't see why it should matter to you if someone has an S rank, but obviously it bothers people, don't be stupid. And flaunt it. Sega can't stop hacking, unless they improve their defenses. Banning does nothing, banning IP does nothing, they can't do anything. You can get a new IP address, new game, new credit card. The best they can do is block a credit card in your name, and I think that's what they actually are doing.

THE JACKEL

Umberger
Feb 4, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-02-03 22:46, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Banning does nothing, banning IP does nothing, they can't do anything. You can get a new IP address, new game, new credit card. The best they can do is block a credit card in your name, and I think that's what they actually are doing.

From what I remember, they hardware banned Nugz (or one of the more well known hackers).

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 4, 2007, 01:58 AM
look, if someone wants to hack the game bad enough, they can get around it. The idea is just to make it harder for them, so it's not worth the effort.

THE JACKEL

Crono114z
Feb 4, 2007, 02:31 AM
Nugz wasn't much of a hacker either. Just found the exploit.