PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon

Frostheart
Feb 1, 2007, 08:40 PM
does anybody like Pokemon?

DonRoyale
Feb 1, 2007, 08:44 PM
In before PJ/ToH HOOOO~

I like the game. It's one of the best games in existence. I just hate its kiddy advertising that has ruined its reputation as well as the reputations of many other great games. It's sad, really.

Still, I'm getting the next Collosseum when it hits US for the Wii

DizzyDi
Feb 1, 2007, 08:45 PM
Sure I play the pokemans everynow and then.

VanHalen
Feb 1, 2007, 09:20 PM
ME! lol

Chuiji
Feb 1, 2007, 09:21 PM
I do, as long as

Me|===| The fanboys
Big wall^

Siertes
Feb 1, 2007, 09:23 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed Red/Blue and Gold/Silver. That is where Pokemon and I went in different directions.

Kent
Feb 1, 2007, 10:47 PM
I got a GameBoy Pocket, back in the day, for the sole purpose of playing Pokémon Blue.

...I can't wait for Diamond/Pearl, heh...

PJ
Feb 1, 2007, 10:50 PM
I got a DS for the sole purpose of D/P

80 days, baby.

63 or so level 100 Pokemon to get transferred. Yeah yeah.

To say I'm addicted is an understatement. I'm probably more addicted to this than PSU.

And I love me PSU.

washuguy
Feb 2, 2007, 06:33 PM
CHYEA!!! I don't own one now... But I'm working on it, and awaiting that phone call telling me to come and get the new one for DS.

Destruct05
Feb 3, 2007, 01:36 AM
i was a Pokemon fanboy back when i was a wee little child...but i grew over my obsession by the time Gold/Silver came out!

BigGoldRobot
Feb 3, 2007, 08:01 AM
The crazed obsession wore off a while ago (I even made it to the semifinals of a pokemon summer training tour 99 in charlotte) but I do enjoy me dem handheld games.

Out_Kast
Feb 3, 2007, 11:41 AM
Heh. Everyone you ask around here will tell you 'the TV show's awful, but the games are awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif '
Which is kinda true. Although the TV show is great to rip. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

trypticon
Feb 3, 2007, 12:03 PM
I've never played any of the games, but two years ago when I was 28, I started watching the cartoons, and find them to be delightfully funny. Team Rocket is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Luis
Feb 4, 2007, 08:32 PM
I Love Red And Blue, and thats why i believe Fire Red and leaf Green are one of the best remake of a game in video game history, and finally my wish is coming true with D/P (online battles!!!!!! , thanks Nintendo for it)

DizzyDi
Feb 4, 2007, 08:34 PM
Online pokemans is gunna rawk if people don't find a way to glitch thier pokemans to ridiculous strength.

Wyndham
Feb 4, 2007, 08:38 PM
I liked red/blue and Gold/silver.
I haven't played in ages, but last month i bought fire red because i liked it so much.

Kent
Feb 4, 2007, 09:20 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:32, Luis wrote:
finally my wish is coming true with D/P (online battles!!!!!! , thanks Nintendo for it)

Not just online play - online play with voice chat.

Dre_o
Feb 4, 2007, 09:33 PM
I've had Pokemon in my veins since the day I got it. Can I remember where? OF COURSE! At my deceased grandmother's (may she rest in peace) for christmas and I'm holding it as I type this.

Diamond and Pearl will see a new generation of my FireRed team and my Ruby team. I'm making the 2nd generation of Eevees to go into combat right now.

Vaporeon's two sons, Espeon and Umbreon, are going to have their own children and those are who are going to go into battle on Diamond and Pearl.

Drakorn
Feb 5, 2007, 04:58 AM
I cant wait till Diamond and Pearl comes out also, even though it won't be here in england just yet but the time is near.

Syl
Feb 5, 2007, 05:21 AM
On 2007-02-01 19:47, Kent wrote:
I got a GameBoy Pocket, back in the day, for the sole purpose of playing Pokémon Blue.

HOLY CHIRSTCAKES!!!

LOL WTF I got a gameboy pocket for pokemon blue too >.>

was your GBP silver....?

Obscenity
Feb 5, 2007, 05:30 AM
On 2007-02-05 02:21, WatchThemFeed wrote:

HOLY CHIRSTCAKES!!!

was your GBP silver....?

I did the same thing, except I got two Gameboy Pockets, and copies of Red and Blue so I could trade with myself. I'm such a loser. And yes, one of them was silver.

Syl
Feb 5, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-02-05 02:30, Obscenity wrote:

HOLY CHIRSTCAKES!!!

was your GBP silver....?

I did the same thing, except I got two Gameboy Pockets, and copies of Red and Blue so I could trade with myself. I'm such a loser. And yes, one of them was silver.

I got it for my b-day.

Pokemon was the first game ever to make me go to sleep into the wee hours of the night

Meeth
Feb 5, 2007, 08:08 AM
I've always loved pokemon, i absolutly love the handheld games that i owned, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, sapphire, fire red and emerald. Coloseum and XD. Can't wait for Pearl and dianond. Th etv shows alright and i own all the movies that are out in england.

Frostheart
Feb 5, 2007, 10:23 AM
i cant find the last movie that came out. you know, lucrio and the mystry of mew.

Eihwaz
Feb 5, 2007, 04:16 PM
I've been playing Fire Red a bit lately, and it's really fun. I'm somewhat excited about Diamond version, too.

Meeth
Feb 6, 2007, 06:03 AM
i haven't seen either destiny deoxys coz i dont think its out yet or not over here and i don't thong Lucario and the mystery of mew is out either over here yet.

-Ryuki-
Feb 6, 2007, 04:02 PM
Espeon! Make everyone like Pokemon again with your Psychic powers!

Leviathan
Feb 6, 2007, 05:07 PM
i have gold, &sapphire.

my brothers have silver, ruby, leaf green &fire red.

im going to get the new one once it comes out &buy me a cute duskull doll too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Eihwaz
Feb 6, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-02-06 13:02, RyukiZero wrote:
Espeon! Make everyone like Pokemon again with your Psychic powers!

I love Espeon. They're awesome!

My Kadabra in Fire Red is starting to become a real powerhouse, though I can't evolve him just yet. T_T

washuguy
Feb 6, 2007, 06:53 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:32, Luis wrote:
I Love Red And Blue, and thats why i believe Fire Red and leaf Green are one of the best remake of a game in video game history, and finally my wish is coming true with D/P (online battles!!!!!! , thanks Nintendo for it)

Online battles... My dream has come true!

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
The TV show is totally lame, but I have to admit the Pokemon Game isn't that bad!

Kent
Feb 6, 2007, 09:30 PM

HOLY CHIRSTCAKES!!!

was your GBP silver....?

Nah, mine was Green.

Then I had the standard purple GameBoy Color, then a white GameBoy Advance, then the Platinum DS, then the white DS Lite.