PDA

View Full Version : .. Weapon Analysis needed..

Vol_Opt
Dec 1, 2002, 03:39 AM
.. Bzzt..

.. Analysis needed.. Query regards.. Will a Charge Vulcan with +40% to HIT serve this unit efficiently in Ultimate mode..

.. Bzzt..

Jizzah
Dec 1, 2002, 03:46 AM
Hard to say...

Whats zero when its doubled with charge?

You can try it to find out.

VulpesMundi
Dec 1, 2002, 07:03 AM
I've been using a Chaos Vulcan with +45 hit on my HUnewearl. She kicks ass with it in any difficulty, even Ultimate. Damage in Ultimate is mediocre without shifta and/or zalure, but just one of those (shifta from a MAG will do) is more than enough to effectively raise the damage about 30% per hit. Throw in your charge special (if you've got the 10,000 meseta per burst) and you'll kick a whole lot of ass.

Maelkith
Dec 1, 2002, 07:03 AM
quick answer is YES! if you have 800 atp and good ata to start with it will work great. the charge attribute is about worthless, but the hit % is sweet.

Cheech
Dec 1, 2002, 08:36 AM
I'm trying to find some good Vulcans, but I'm still using my 0/50/0/35/40 Gatling guns in Ultimate mode. They sure do rock, it's my weapon of choice for offline mode.

MalambisBZ
Dec 1, 2002, 09:10 AM
I thought only that rare Partisan used 10k for charge.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 1, 2002, 12:00 PM
Unless you're a RAmar/RAmarl with high ATA, no. The specials on weapons are not reliable in ultimate mode. You'd also have to carry a ton of meseta with you.

The VJAYA is the only uncommon weapon that has a charge speical. However, "charge" can be obtained on any weapon - albeit it's an uncommon special. Best shot is to buy it at the shop.

Ghen
Dec 1, 2002, 12:32 PM
Any Vulcan with 40% to hit would work well in Ultimate. Hell, I'm using a Repeater with 50% to hit and doing great offline. Online... well, without Shifta or Deband I do pathetic damage. Then again, I'm only 88 and my mag isn't maxed yet either (long story).