PDA

View Full Version : So who are these "friends" that give you S rank weapons?

Eksukallybahr
Feb 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
Either name them, or whoever says that probably bought it RMT style or hacked it. Notice how I said Probably, I understand why someone wouldn't want to name a person generous enough to give out an S rank weapon, but there are just way too many people these days using the excuse of "oh I got it from a friend". I find it very unlikely people would give out S rank weapons that frequently. Only explaination of giving out S ranks that easily is either they hacked, or you hacked, or someone along the process hacked. So if you have an S rank weapon obtained this way, you are being hypocritical if you then turn around and whine about hackers, am I right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eksukallybahr on 2007-02-01 22:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eksukallybahr on 2007-02-01 22:55 ]</font>

Crono114z
Feb 2, 2007, 02:34 AM
Me.

AL1ST0R
Feb 2, 2007, 05:36 AM
hi crono http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif thx for those uber s weapons hahahahahah

LeonFlowenX
Feb 2, 2007, 10:29 AM
Yea Eksukallybahr, that is being hypocritical...

However... to get people to post the names = more chaos.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 2, 2007, 07:04 PM
Dude, no one is going to rat out their own friends for the hopeless effort of fixing the economy.

Arislan
Feb 2, 2007, 07:40 PM
This can only end in one thing. Locking before it gets there.

Eksukallybahr
Feb 2, 2007, 10:32 PM
What I'm trying to say is basically this.
If you want hacking to stop, then dont give the hackers any reason to hack. If people stop buying/taking S ranks from hackers, they would have no point to keep producing them, thus hacking would go down. It's irritating when I come on here and see everyone whining about hackers, then I turn around and see a bajillion people just got S ranks from "friends". If you want hacking to stop, then stop giving hackers a reason to hack. If you are going to keep taking S ranks from people, then dont whine about hacking because you helped cause it.
That's all, thx gnite.