PDA

View Full Version : alright, building a PM

Jibby
Feb 2, 2007, 01:40 PM
I plan on being a wartecher, I'm currently lvl 24, and only need one more force level before my newman can become wartech. now, I plan on building a PM, probably striking, but I may go ranged.
basically, I need a few pointers

what to feed to my PM<<Money really isn't a big issue>>
what weapons it should use?
and something unrelated, going into wartecher class, I'm gonna want to use cards, should I buy them or jsut synth? I do want a good percentage, and what element would yuou propose?

Rika-san
Feb 2, 2007, 01:54 PM
pm: http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Partner_Machinery
weapons: personal preference
cards: personal prefernece
element to use: opposite element on weapon vs what you are fighting

Reiichi
Feb 2, 2007, 01:56 PM
Cards are ranged weapons and have no set %

A pure ranged PM will cost about 167k and take over a week to make. You do not get all that great a savings with making lower tier ranged weapons unless you happen to be sitting on lots of synth materials.

As a wartecher your ATA will also be on the low end, so you wouldn't be able to use 9* cards for a while regardless. You might be better off browsing shops for them as people tend to sell 7-8* weapons for less than NPC price.

Also being newman you might be focusing more on your techs rather than fighting. You will likely only be able to use low rarity striking weapons early on. So if you happen to have a sizable amount of elemental photons (and have no desire to sell them at 50k+) you could use them to make elemental B weapons since that's probably the best you can use for a long time.

Making a striking PM is easy. Just feed it striking weapons (2* from player shops is a cheap way to go), monomates, moon atomizers, or fruit juice etc. You'll need to feed the PM at least a few striking weapons to keep the tech down from using meds and food if you decide to go pure.

Errorrrr
Feb 2, 2007, 02:15 PM
Feed your PM 8* Swords... or the highest star striking weapons you can find if money isn't an issue. You can get to Lv80 with just 200 feeds (24 hours)

What weapon for your WT??

Wands and Cards, and Bows, and Daggers.

Buy Cards -- Kikamic is the earliest card you can use. They don't sell them in npc shops, go buy them from player shops.

Alteric is a very important bow for you, best to get it grinded as well.

Get the best wands and daggers. Nuff said.

Besides striking weapons (your dagger) you dont' have to worry about element. Range and Wands don't have elements... they take the element of the tech you using.

Primary Element:
Dark, Light, Ice

Secondary Element:
Fire, Lightning

Tertiary Element:
Earth

Jibby
Feb 3, 2007, 01:14 AM
alright, thanks for all the input guys, it really helps a lot, and I do like having dark spells and weps, so that's not a bad thing I guess.

Sephlock
Feb 3, 2007, 01:27 AM
Sweet baby Jesus, how do you even FIND 200 8* swords (even in player shops)?!

I'm not even going to go into affording them <_<. Haxeta?

Soukosa
Feb 3, 2007, 01:45 AM
It'd take 313 8* weapons to get to lv 100 if you wanted to do that and it'd cost 51.6mil to do it if you bought them all from NPC shops. Good way to get rid of hacked meseta I guess.

Jibby
Feb 3, 2007, 02:40 AM
nyeh, Sounomi, I didn't hack it, I'm barely computer technical enough to put the CD in the drive, let alone HACK the game....

Zorafim
Feb 3, 2007, 03:04 AM
I'm looking toward leveling a striking PM since I'm sick of not being able to choose my own element. Right now, I'm buying 10 Photon Charges and then balancing them with 20 daggers. This seems cheap, but it may take a while. I seem to be getting 5 levels a day with this. Is there some other meseta effective way to level my PM that won't take as long?

Errorrrr
Feb 3, 2007, 03:28 AM
lol 51.6 million isn't hard to come by... someone bought my 10% Crea-Zashi for 20million lol...