PDA

View Full Version : Are GRM the only company that makes Cast Parts??

Errorrrr
Feb 2, 2007, 04:59 PM
^topic?? so the parts shop on the colony are all the cast parts right??

And also, is it possible to change colors after you made your character? :/

Syanaide
Feb 2, 2007, 05:11 PM
Yes and yes. You can change your colors, eyes, and hair at the makeover salon in Cylez City, Floor 3.

panzer_unit
Feb 2, 2007, 05:12 PM
I think GRM makes everything for Casts, some parts are said to incorporate elements of Neudaiz technology or be designed for operation on Moatoob. I mean think about it who would trust their shell components to a bunch of froo-froo noomans or crazed beasts?

You can go to the makeover shop on 3F Clyez City to change all your colors... skin, primary, and secondary.

Errorrrr
Feb 2, 2007, 06:39 PM
lol... true... >_> cast are high precision instruments... I dont think Newman and Beast are fit to do it :/

A2K
Feb 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
The swimsuits are Kubara items. As far as "official" stuff is concerned, though, GRM seems to hold a monopoly on it.

Alisha
Feb 3, 2007, 12:08 AM
the thing about that though is that the paRTS shop on moatoob is called tenora build. they could of always been made by casts living on moatoob and neudaiz respectively. they even say some casts follow the gurhal faith.

Errorrrr
Feb 3, 2007, 03:30 AM
On 2007-02-02 21:08, Alisha wrote:
the thing about that though is that the paRTS shop on moatoob is called tenora build. they could of always been made by casts living on moatoob and neudaiz respectively. they even say some casts follow the gurhal faith.

the hell?? ?O_O casts have faiths?? don't they actually have to be installed an AI with the concept of faith to even have faith??

BigGoldRobot
Feb 3, 2007, 06:39 AM
Their AI allows them to think for themselves, if faith is a found to be a logical choice the cast will take it...or just smite someone ;^_^