Phantasy star Online ep.II&IV if there is one I hope sonic is working on it
psox, of course
lol, what's your wish list?

WraithAkaMrak
Dec 1, 2002, 01:25 PM
In regards to PSO for Xbox, I want:
- give us a release date NOW
- that it be released sooner than later
- that there be no Hunter's License fee since it's on Xbox Live (and nobody wants to be double charged)
- that the USB keyboard adapter will be released (and in decent supply) in the U.S.
- that MS deals with cheaters and other problems

Other things:
That PSO Episode III (or whatever it'll be called) gets a release on GameCube and Xbox simultaneously, not one months after the other.

That a keyboard for the GC gets released soon.

That the GC BBA actually be available some time in the near future.

Miu
Dec 1, 2002, 01:26 PM
In the interview with SonicTeam president Yuji Naka in this month's Nintendo Power he mentioned that a lot of people who worked on PSO would love to work on a strategy game based on the PS universe. I think that would be kind of neat. I'd also like to see some new Shining Force games and a new NiGHTs game. I'm also still waiting on the next Mother (Earthbound) game. *glares at Nintendo*

Sapphire87
Dec 1, 2002, 01:46 PM
Hoping that Sonic Team changes their mind and brings Ep. I & II to PS2. With the network adapter out now and PS2's large user base, any PSO online game would sell big. I know many of you would just say buy the GameCube or X-box, but a lot of us just can't afford or justify purchasing a entire new system for just one game. I'm on a very limited budget.

MalambisBZ
Dec 1, 2002, 05:13 PM
I hope the next PSO has server-side saving and has ALL the servers linked (may not be possible, if so, at least link each country thats on each system.).

NiGHTS
Dec 1, 2002, 06:00 PM
Sonic Team are currently involved in quite a few projects at the moment, of which are:
Phantasy Star Online (PC version not out in US or Europe yet)
Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II (Gamecube version not released in Europe yet, Xbox version finished but not released anywhere)
Phantasy Star Online Card Battle
Sonic Adventure 1 (being ported to the GameCube)
Puyo Pop (not out in Europe yet)
Sonic Mega Collection (not out in Europe yet)
Sonic Advance 2 (currently being developed by DIMPS under Sonic Team's watchful eye)

However after the above projects are finished I would like to see:
Phantasy Star Online Episode III
Phantasy Star V
Sonic Adventure 3 (WITHOUT the crap structure SA2 had)
NiGHTS Re-make (I think this would suit GameCube best)
Burning Rangers 2 (probably best suited as a multi-platform game, could do wonders on Xbox)

Also I would like to see Phantasy Star Collection get a European release. It'd be nice to see Phantasy Star IV make a GameBoy Advance appearance somewhere too.

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 1, 2002, 06:31 PM
In PSO III, you should be able to:
-Hire mercenaries based on your level, with HUcasts in the Forest, RAcasts in the Caves (trap vision, baby), and FOnewms in the Mines. With all 3 hireable in the Ruins.
-Actual guilds, run by the players and being set up in a certain ship (ex. Antares http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif
-HUmarls, HUnewms, FOcasts, FOcaseals, RAnewms, RAnewearls

Numair
Dec 1, 2002, 06:51 PM
One thing i wish is that a kb for GC would hurry up and come out! i mean pso is still fun but with a kb it rulz

Ruby-chan
Dec 2, 2002, 05:39 PM
- Decent service
- Snapshot uploads
- When the Japanese get a quest, we want one too within the week.

I think that's pretty much my wish list.

DirewolfX
Dec 2, 2002, 06:50 PM
In PSO III, you should be able to:
-Hire mercenaries based on your level, with HUcasts in the Forest, RAcasts in the Caves (trap vision, baby), and FOnewms in the Mines. With all 3 hireable in the Ruins.

And you should be able to equip them with your old items, and they get levels up with you, but unfortunately, they usually die on the Act-end bosses, such as Mephisto and Diablo (who will replace Vol Opt and Dark Falz, respectively).

-HUmarls, HUnewms, FOcasts, FOcaseals, RAnewms, RAnewearls

Ph34r the 1337 FOcasts and FOcaseals.

RedFox
Dec 2, 2002, 07:30 PM
On 2002-12-01 15:00, NiGHTS wrote:

Sonic Adventure 3 (WITHOUT the crap structure SA2 had)

i liked the structure that was used in SA2! it was a pain at first but then after completeing the game and going for an elusive ALL A-rank game completion it was much quicker then running around the adventure fields to find each level http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

anyway... back to the topic... i would like to see...
FF: crystal chronicals
FFXI
FFX-2
FFVII remake/sequel (whatever its going to be)
PSO ep.3
and finally my import GC to arrive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

a NiGHTS remake would be nice but i still have my old saturn copy so its not essential http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RavenTW
Dec 2, 2002, 08:50 PM
Metroid Collection on GBA (at least featuring Metroid 2 and Super Metroid, seeing as 1 is in Prime)

Phantasy Star Online 3 (no version crap, I want a full blown sequal)

A Gundam game for Gamecube and Xbox, preferably based on Gundam-W, maybe even based on Endless Waltz (God that movie is awesome!).

A keyboard for PSO Ep. 1 and 2.

The three new classes for Earth and Beyond, giving me reason to get it finally. (I can't wait for the Terran Explorer!)

And that's about it.

Siegfried
Dec 2, 2002, 09:10 PM
Sonic Team are currently involved in quite a few projects at the moment, of which are:
(...)Phantasy Star Online Card Battle(...)

What?! You mean like a TCG like Magic:TG (Which I'm a strong player of)?

It may sound a bit corny, the idea of a PSO card game (or I misinterpreted), but I'm hella sure to pick it up if there is one.

Blenjar
Dec 2, 2002, 09:34 PM
On 2002-12-02 18:10, Siegfried wrote:

(...)Phantasy Star Online Card Battle(...)

What?! You mean like a TCG like Magic:TG (Which I'm a strong player of)?

It may sound a bit corny, the idea of a PSO card game (or I misinterpreted), but I'm hella sure to pick it up if there is one.

what is she or he talking about is are the pso cards, I saw few pics of it but can't post them here....>=(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2002-12-02 18:40 ]</font>

IceBurner
Dec 3, 2002, 02:10 AM
A friend recently made a surprised statement that Bandai was developing a Gundam game for the Gamecube. I believe he mentioned a website. I don't know anything else about it yet, but I'll ask when I see him again.

Oops, 2AM, almost forgot to stay on-topic ... I wish Ob Lilies spit anything except Megid, even Grants, Rabarta, or just plain instant-freeze. Heck, even spitting Delsabers would be better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2002-12-02 23:14 ]</font>

Kayumi
Dec 3, 2002, 03:16 AM
I want...PSOIII (with I and II)

I've discussed elsewhere what I think should be included in the sequel, but I thought of something else to add--day/night cycles. Yeah. That'd be cool.

rena-ko
Dec 3, 2002, 06:59 AM
a 100% working cube mod-chip

or pal-releases that are less than 1 week away from the us-ones (which is actually done with some games, but i want that for all games!).

and for pso ep.3... 8 player teams would be helpful sometimes ^_^

DirewolfX
Dec 3, 2002, 08:25 AM
Delsaber spitting Ob Lillies... ooo... that would be fun!