PDA

View Full Version : Debate Human fortefighter vs Beast Fighgunner

Blaznkid
Feb 3, 2007, 06:56 PM
Which is bound to be stronger? Do humans equal up to beasts in melee later on? About how much ATP does a beast gain compared to humans and How much DEX does a human get compared to beasts? Main reason I'm posting this is..I'm trying to figure out what I wanna be I like the beasts because they are Great hunters but I hate the thought of their....ugly noses Lmao(Male beast noses) And if..a Human becomes pretty much equal to a beast as a fortefighter I am pretty much decided on what I wanna be. Please Help XD
-The confused person-Blaznkid aka Taigura(In PSU)

NisukeReach
Feb 3, 2007, 07:08 PM
Fighgunner and fortefighter are two very different classes, only because of what you'll be restricting your weaponry to. You should factor that in as well, and not just by the ATP and... the nose

Blaznkid
Feb 3, 2007, 07:09 PM
Lol True XD um...well I do get tired of doing using tornado break and missing...

SolomonGrundy
Feb 4, 2007, 12:02 PM
Beast Figunner is statically superior. the relative lack of ATA should not be an issue, unless you are double saber focused (in which case you should use a Cast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

I don't really understand Human ForteFighter: no racial bonus, and Fortefighters have poor MST, and EVP (two areas where Humans shine)

EphekZ
Feb 4, 2007, 12:40 PM
On 2007-02-04 09:02, SolomonGrundy wrote:

I don't really understand Human ForteFighter: no racial bonus, and Fortefighters have poor MST, and EVP (two areas where Humans shine)

without the racial bonus, they still have good atp and ata, so they dont need it to be an effective FF.

ShinMaruku
Feb 4, 2007, 02:41 PM
Some people are stat whores... this really ain't Everquest where you'd need that shit.... That said go Beast! Becuase people swear beast Women are filthy when they can mewl for you... >_>

Blaznkid
Feb 4, 2007, 10:18 PM
Well, in my opinion Humans look better >.> but I do like my beast qualities XP Maybe I'll get the human to the same level and decide from there. So my battle is now... Cool vs Stats >_>

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 4, 2007, 10:45 PM
On 2007-02-04 09:02, SolomonGrundy wrote:

Maybe some people had HUmars in PSO days and wanted to recreate them as Humans in PSU? Although some former HUmars did go beast, which include those who simply wanted a fleshie instead of a robot, others wanted HUmars strictly because they wanted a human who specialized in swordsmanship, and voila, and they wanted the same in PSU, and voila, a Human Fortefighter is created. If that doesn't make you understand why people make Human Fortefighters, I don't know what does.

NisukeReach
Feb 5, 2007, 04:44 AM
tornado break is a no-no for damage for RANK B mssions and upwards. i suggest looking around at statistic charts for race comparison of the same 'job class'. BEAST is better statistically for fortefighter, as you already probably know. Because both human and beast classes share the same clothing lines, you could generally make the same character in terms of his facial appearance, wit the slight noticeable difference in the shape of the face, the ears, and the nose of course... before you debate any further, simply think about the nanoblast ability, and whether or not you want to wield crea replicas in the near future

Deus-Irae
Feb 5, 2007, 09:10 AM
On 2007-02-05 01:44, NisukeReach wrote:
tornado break is a no-no for damage for RANK B mssions and upwards.

what makes you say that? tornado break seems to do quite decent damage on my Human FF on any level.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 5, 2007, 09:10 AM
well, say what you like but people will still have human fortefighters, and those people most likely don't give a damn about numbers, and nanoblast/suv do kinda unbalance things a bit too, but meh. also, I have both a human and a beast fortefighter, so its kinda pointless to have TWO male beast fortefighters, which are pretty much the 2nd most common class after human fighgunners.

NisukeReach
Feb 5, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-02-05 06:10, Deus-Irae wrote:

On 2007-02-05 01:44, NisukeReach wrote:
tornado break is a no-no for damage for RANK B mssions and upwards.

what makes you say that? tornado break seems to do quite decent damage on my Human FF on any level.

hmm well, it's all from experience. it's still personal preference however. tornado break hits each target once, and unless you are at a high level as a fortefighter (breast especially), it won't be uncommon to miss a hit now and then with tornado break; using 6 swords in palette, and having 6 extra swords unequipped, swords are practically the only weapons that my fortefighter has ever used. At higher rank missions, it is sometimes best to eliminate monsters individually, as they continually pose a threat. Cocnentrateing your effort on a minority group of monsters within a mass allows you some breathing space. With HP parameters climbing at high monster levels (level 35 and onwards). three consecutive hits, at approx. 160% a piece, sounds appealing, but don't compare to most of the other weapon skills, especially when there are frequent spawns of monster types that are resistant to melee damage.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 5, 2007, 09:02 PM
well, tornado break doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, I prefer spinning break for sword PAs or renkai for circular atacks.

Blaznkid
Feb 5, 2007, 09:59 PM
Spinning break is....Something to drool over. XP Hmm...I'm starting to lean toward continuing my beast but then I hear something about..crea replicas o.o*begs on knees* tell me more!!! XD

VanHalen
Feb 5, 2007, 11:17 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:59, Blaznkid wrote:
Spinning break is....Something to drool over. XP Hmm...I'm starting to lean toward continuing my beast but then I hear something about..crea replicas o.o*begs on knees* tell me more!!! XD

crea weapons are A rank weapons that only humans and newmans can use with the exception of true crea's which everyone can use. they have less attack power than other A rank weapons but....they can hit more than one target i.e. a standard saber hits one enemy a crea saber can hit two. also some look similar to old PSO weapons

Blaznkid
Feb 6, 2007, 12:48 AM
I dont understand it completely....But I like the thought of old PSO WEAPONS! ^_^