PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Mission: Good Missions to Do for a lvl 51

macross
Feb 3, 2007, 07:05 PM
I'm currently lvl 51, and i quit for a while. but since i've come back there isn't anyone doing the missions that i used to do like the S rank on Neudaiz and such. I've tried going to different places but i can't find people. I go to Univ 2 and it shows that the lobby is full but i can't find anyone near my level to party with. Thanks for the help

Sephlock
Feb 3, 2007, 07:12 PM
Strangely it seems like a lot of people are in hiding http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

My guess is they're all doing the new missions.

Mattardo
Feb 3, 2007, 07:45 PM
Linear Line C. It sounds like you're incapable of playing without the support of others, so I suggest Linear Line C. Put some hair on your chest, boy! Whoo Howdy! Pannons: watch out!

macross
Feb 3, 2007, 07:55 PM
thats not my problem, i want to do S rank so i can get the most money and Mission points i soloed from 1-40 so its not a matter or having hair on my chest.

Pikadrew
Feb 3, 2007, 08:43 PM
Strangely enough, I had the same problem when I hit 50. I toughed it out by doing Dragon S and Labs S. Labs you should almost always be able to find an S party, Dragon might be a bit tougher since everybody seems to leave the dragon alone now (!). Agata relics S is also very nice xp for the lvl.

Oh, and as far as where everybody is, check the HIVE. You can do S, but it's not really worth it to me. Better xp than agata relics, but you die a crapload and it takes longer.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 4, 2007, 11:59 AM
How are you guys able to solo S rank missions at level 50?

I'm 53, and can only mad creatures S.

Do you have great weapons and Armor (I'm using all b rank stuff, and 4* armor).

Sephlock
Feb 4, 2007, 01:39 PM
Are you a mere mortal (AKA a Ranger type)? If so, that explains it.

See, we can't do the things that the other classes can.

Forces can stride through levels like shining Gods, wielding Resta in one hand and Dambarta in the other.

Hunters can mow down entire mobs in a flurry of juggling and spinning, all the while whining about how hard it is to get 50% weapons, ignoring the fact that they are already doing 10x the damage I can in 1/2 the time.

BUT I'M NOT BITTER. I'LL JUST SIT BACK HERE AND PLINK AWAY WITH MY RIFLE.

<_<.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sephlock on 2007-02-04 10:40 ]</font>

Ermac
Feb 4, 2007, 02:16 PM
Hey, rangers get teh awesome burn. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
And infection too.

CaptainBitter
Feb 4, 2007, 09:42 PM
On 2007-02-04 11:16, Ermac wrote:
Hey, rangers get teh awesome burn. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
And infection too.

Um, yeah. You guys have the Premium setup there...

*Hides Foie Rod and Infection-bullet Bow behind his back*

Sephlock
Feb 6, 2007, 02:52 AM
Yeah, after reading one of the guides here that referred to rangers as the kings of status effects, imagine my surprise and dismay when I saw Forces applying status effects.

Yeah, my rifles can dish out worse SEs, but they get so much more...

*sigh* Back to the grind. I'm sure SOMEDAY I'll be able to afford a Phantom Line.... which won't be for sale http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

RadiantLegend
Feb 6, 2007, 12:32 PM
Got 2 phantomlines waiting to be used. Only 64 (70 req) def -_-'

At least i know the fighters out there would have a smile on their face when they see those tengo's and jarba's Hp slowly suffer with infection.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
Why not use the traps? I thought Fortegunners had that ability as well. Also use a mellee weapon that knocks up or down within the first combo so you can join in the fray. Just because you excel in guns doesn't mean that is all your capable of doing.

Sephlock
Feb 6, 2007, 09:06 PM
On 2007-02-06 09:32, Ragolismine wrote:
Got 2 phantomlines waiting to be used. Only 64 (70 req) def -_-'

TWO? Gimmie one! GIMMIE GIMMIE OMGWTF!

>_<.

At least i know the fighters out there would have a smile on their face when they see those tengo's and jarba's Hp slowly suffer with infection.

Or they would, if they could see through all the ice crystals and swooshy juggle attack animations.

*mutters about showoffy forces and hunters*

On 2007-02-06 10:13, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Why not use the traps? I thought Fortegunners had that ability as well. Also use a mellee weapon that knocks up or down within the first combo so you can join in the fray. Just because you excel in guns doesn't mean that is all your capable of doing.

Nonsense. Next you'll say that Forces can play roles other than support.

Errorrrr
Feb 6, 2007, 09:06 PM
FiGunners can use traps as well.

Mattardo
Feb 6, 2007, 10:07 PM
My GF is Fortegunner and every time I turn around, monsters are frozen or on fire: in S mode at that! I'm putting on some weight from not having to chase these critters down so much.

Zorafim
Feb 6, 2007, 11:28 PM
Your GF is a FG? No way.

Mattardo
Feb 7, 2007, 01:01 AM
IT's true. anD iVE NEEM been drinkgin. Obvisouyl. My GF warned beaginst posting after I
ve been drinnking. Damn her for beuing right. i can hardly see straight. But on the serious side, she oves being a Forteguner. She SEs almost every monster that moves. And she's a level 64. I dom't know how that helps a level 51, butI suppose that's something to look foreward to. I cringe when I ahve to do missions without her.