PDA

View Full Version : Denes Relics S-Rank Glitch?

Proff
Feb 4, 2007, 03:36 AM
I'm sorry if this has already been posted before, but I did search and did not see it.

During the online mission, the Dual Sentinel, it would seem that you can earn an S-Rank whether or not you defeat all of the enemies. This is certainly true during the map spawn where the first block is the enormous room (with three boxes) with a door on the left and one ahead. You can completely skip the door on the left. In Block 3, the two upper-side areas (where one side always has a recharge point) you can skip these enemies too and still get the S-Rank. Is this a glitch? As far as I'm aware, you're supposed to kill all enemies and have zero deaths for the S-Rank. If it matters, this is on the PS2 version.

Soukosa
Feb 4, 2007, 05:10 AM
Could likely be a bug caused by the mission's tally of the enemies in that spawn being off. I ran into something like while checking out Tunnel Recapture. I got S rank even though I missed a room with a couple enemies right at the end.

CelestialBlade
Feb 4, 2007, 03:08 PM
Probably just an oversight on Sega's part. It'll be fixed once they catch wind of it.

zanotam
Feb 4, 2007, 07:50 PM
then lets get this thread locked and moved so that no one will go telling them about it!