PDA

View Full Version : Someone just dropped 2 S ranks on me ._.

Kimil
Feb 4, 2007, 05:26 AM
Okay.......... This was odd, someone (not saying who so they wont be reported or anything)... Just GAVE me a Halarod and Crea Doubles...

What should I do with em? will people Report me for having them? I can't even use them anyways (Wartecher), so What... Drop em? or Store em? or Sell Em? ._.

Weakness
Feb 4, 2007, 05:28 AM
Where the hell are all these generous people when I am on?

._.; I wish someone would just give me free S ranks...

Jae
Feb 4, 2007, 06:28 AM
Nobody will report you, as those two particular S-ranks are legitimately obtainable in game. Do what you want with them, I say.

Arigan
Feb 4, 2007, 06:28 AM
I sincerely doubt those're legit (my logic is that if they were and the person who made them put all that effort into it they wouldn't just give them away). personally, I would take the log and report the guy who did it, maybe whoever (read: no one) handles the reports can check the player's info and see if theres anything suspicious, as far as what to do with the actual items. . .well, honestly I would vendor them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arigan on 2007-02-04 03:30 ]</font>

Weakness
Feb 4, 2007, 06:39 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif You could just give both to me. My little newman girly would put the rod to use and I can use the Crea on my CAST.

Nukei
Feb 4, 2007, 06:45 AM
Donate them to the next pc/ps2 contest ;D

Almalexia
Feb 4, 2007, 09:02 AM
Hackers aren't going to bother 'hacking in and distributing' existing and most likely to them, crappy S rank weapons.

Sounds like someone was going to leave the game and wanted to leave a piece of thier hard work with someone(you).

_Deliverance_
Feb 4, 2007, 09:16 AM
Sell them. They are legitly available items.

NinjaSalad
Feb 4, 2007, 09:17 AM
Give them to me. I'll take em offa yo hands.

Zabrio
Feb 4, 2007, 09:24 AM
i have meet some generous ppl but they gaveme the higest weopon i could use

Ooga
Feb 4, 2007, 09:27 AM
Sell 'em for 500 meseta each. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sekani
Feb 4, 2007, 09:28 AM

*installs PC version*

Nayla
Feb 4, 2007, 09:33 AM
I'd keep them. U don't know if they're legit, true. But if they are, why cheat urself from some nice rares? If u don't have any use for them, sell them and get something else.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 4, 2007, 10:31 AM
Seriously why is this even a discussion?? You know for a fact they are NOT legit at all, nobody would just DROP the rarest weps in the game on you, so how about you play the game like its supposed to be played and not accept things from random people? Its not about generosity here, this person obviously did not work for those items one bit outside of using a few codes to artificially create them, so in short, those items are not earned, and therefore you should just delete them. Do the population a favor and drop them in a solo free quest.

Leetirl
Feb 4, 2007, 01:46 PM
I would make sure they aren't ground.

Crono114z
Feb 4, 2007, 07:40 PM
Make use of them.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 4, 2007, 07:49 PM
what difference does it make if he has them. How does it do the population a favor to drop them in a quest, seriously. Whether they are legit or not makes no difference. I broke a crea double board and was pissed, if someone handed me a crea double, I'd never drop it. Granted I have one now, but I was still pissed when I broke my first board. Reporting the person will get him banned, even if he didn't hack them. Who knows, someone may have handed it to him, and he didn't want them

THE JACKEL

AL1ST0R
Feb 5, 2007, 11:50 AM
pfft pathedic so called legits beggin for hacked s weapons

Crono114z
Feb 5, 2007, 12:03 PM
Yo Ali. S'yer ID number? I wanna try somethin' out.

AL1ST0R
Feb 5, 2007, 06:59 PM
huh i unno my i.d # by heart srry dude

AL1ST0R
Feb 6, 2007, 05:02 PM
hey crono if u can get into my room pw 0281 i dnt give a shit who goes in ther even if it is psow lol im banned anyway they cant touch me now but try to get into my pm and storage box i have 13 crea doubles all flavors 5 carri 3 halarods and 99 s +10 o and my sonic deco thats still there from reports from friends hahahah and alot of 9* weapons are in my shop for max meseta buy it out crono and take all my stuff my gift to you

Savia_ZerQ
Feb 6, 2007, 05:32 PM
Last day someone gave me the Armas Line so I just submitted the "finding" and dropped it in a locked party

Arislan
Feb 6, 2007, 07:49 PM
This can go nowhere.