PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Maximum amount of people in your room?

Alkaar
Feb 6, 2007, 02:31 PM
Would someone please inform me as to what the maximum amount of people in a room is? I'm thinking 6, since that's the max amount for a party, but I'd like to know for sure. Thanks in advance.

CyarVictor
Feb 6, 2007, 02:34 PM
Yep it's 6. That's why sometimes you can't get into people's rooms when looking for a shop. I wish you could have more in a single room.

Ooga
Feb 6, 2007, 02:36 PM
If six people end up in the same room, none of which are the owner of it, would the owner be locked out?

JAFO22000
Feb 6, 2007, 02:37 PM
If you have 6 friends online, you can test out your theory....

Akaimizu
Feb 6, 2007, 02:37 PM
Well. On the 360, it actually makes a lot of sense. When you enter a room, it treats voice chat as if you're in a party. That is, it automatically activates it for people in the room.

Sega basically limits Voice Chat connections to 6 folks, at most. Outside of parties or the room, VC is disabled. Now if they were to allow more, they'd probably have to change a few other things to get it to work. For the PC/PS2 version, not sure what issues they would have.

I still have the feeling that you can't be kept out of your own room. I would imagine that someone will be forced to vacate once you are in there....or, it might be possible that without the owner, only 5 people can be in there. A very good test situation indeed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-06 11:39 ]</font>

Alkaar
Feb 6, 2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks guys. I think only 5 people can join your room, leaving the owner with spot 6. But it would indeed be a good thing to test out.