PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 ending theme

karu-kun
Dec 1, 2002, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song during the credits when you beat episode 2?? I didn't catch it in the credits. . .

LollipopLolita
Dec 1, 2002, 08:28 PM
world with me

War_Child
Dec 1, 2002, 08:40 PM
As lolita said, world with me.

Wish I had seen this post before I burned onto some cd's and deleted the pso v2, ep 1 and 2 soundtracks, could of send it to you >.<

karu-kun
Dec 1, 2002, 08:54 PM
Aw, it's o.k. Thanks a bunch though ^_^!!

karu-kun
Dec 1, 2002, 09:02 PM
Actually, would anyone be able to tell me where I could find the soundtrack to download, until I am re-employed and can afford it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif heheh Thanks again, whoever replies.

Ian D
Dec 1, 2002, 09:03 PM
Yeah, you can actually check the name of all the songs in the Music test.. I'm pretty sure it's in Options.

watashiwa
Dec 2, 2002, 01:09 PM
You can download all the songs from EP1 - EP2 from http://www.pioneer2.net/soundtrack/

Scroll down to the bottom to find the new Episode 2 songs.

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 04:05 PM
reason why we don't have it is here

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=34089&forum=6&start=30

read at the bottom

Sedric
Dec 3, 2002, 01:37 AM
On 2002-12-02 13:05, LollipopLolita wrote:
reason why we don't have it is here

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=34089&forum=6&start=30

read at the bottom

Very good point. I'd rather recommend whoever asked to just buy the CDs (like I did) instead of giving links to download illegal stuffs.

Spy
Dec 3, 2002, 01:58 AM
If you own the game you already own the mp3 data.

But the fact that PSOW wouldnt post stuff like that for legal reasons amuses me as the barubary pics are real legal hot-water. Ah well, what do I know?

eRUPT
Dec 3, 2002, 02:35 AM
Mp3's break copyright infringement laws. Pics of hidden areas break no laws, at the worst they break a end user agreement if the methods for acquiring such information involved connecting to the sega network. So first off spy learn how to actually make flamebait that means something. And second do not start your shit again if you recall your PM.

If your intent on this bullshit goto a import site and tell them how illegal it is to import video games. Again you obviously know nothing of the laws which is quite sad cause your useless flame amounted to nothing but spam. Your getting more pathetic with each and every nitpick, Quit trying so hard or quit PERIOD.

watashiwa
Dec 3, 2002, 04:16 AM
If having PSO MP3s on PSOW is illegal, then you guys should take down the Trial media music that I put on here previously. It's still available for download.

eRUPT
Dec 3, 2002, 04:32 AM
CD mastered tracks from an album and music recorded via sound input from the game are different entities.

watashiwa
Dec 3, 2002, 04:38 AM
I don't see the difference, it's all the same song and the same copyright. I doubt that a company like Sonic Team would care if it was from game input or CD, they'd probably just want the songs taken down period.

Anyways, the MP3s on my website are sampled from the game and not ripped from CD anyway, says so in the ID3 tag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-12-03 01:42 ]</font>

eRUPT
Dec 3, 2002, 04:43 AM
You know I could care less, on what you think on this. Either way I don't want anymore such media posted links to. Its in the rules and you need to follow them just like anyone else.

Visiting quite frequently again aren't we?

Saladwood
Dec 3, 2002, 04:43 AM
On 2002-12-03 01:38, watashiwa wrote:
I don't see the difference, it's all the same song. I doubt that a company like Sonic Team would care if it was from game input or CD, they'd probably just want the songs taken down period.

Anyways, the MP3s on my website are sampled from the game and not ripped from CD anyway, says so in the ID3 tag.

Actually, there is a huge difference. It's not about how YOU see it or how YOU think it is.

It's about LEGALITIES.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2002-12-03 01:44 ]</font>

watashiwa
Dec 3, 2002, 04:45 AM
Heh, it's okay if you can't admit that your logic makes no sense.

Since it's O.K. to log audio through a sound card and put it up for download on a website, I'm going to take all the CDs I own and log them with my card then put them up for download. It's all very much legal that way, isn't it? =P

Saladwood
Dec 3, 2002, 04:46 AM
That's not what we're talking about. Again, it's not how YOU think it is.

Check the copyright laws.

eRUPT
Dec 3, 2002, 04:50 AM
Anyhow why are you bitching about it so much, YOU'RE the one who put up the audio. In debating that it is in FACT illegal your assuring which laws you yourself are breaking. Very good.. Very very good

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-12-03 01:52 ]</font>