PDA

View Full Version : Frickin' clutter! DX

Nai_Calus
Feb 7, 2007, 05:19 AM
So I'm sitting here bored and figure I might as well get around to taking the pictures of my collection of PS/PSO stuff that I've been meaning to take, so I go digging for my set of PSO section ID dogtags and realise that I've only come up with nine of them, and there are ten. SKYLY is missing. God only knows where it went, though, because this room, while admittedly this is my fault, is so fucking cluttered with shit everywhere I'll have to tear the entire goddamned room apart to find it. DX

And yes, I am cleaning it as we... Er, type. But still. RAWR.

Oh. THERE it is. Grr.

PJ
Feb 7, 2007, 07:55 AM
Gib Purplenum.

But honestly, I'm so terrible for having like... clean and organized spaces. Not to mention for finding stuff. I put something down, and even if it's PLAIN in sight, I get frustrated and be all, "Where the fuck did I put it?" cause my memory sucks and I suck at finding my own stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Actually, I wonder how much a Purplenum dogtag would go for now...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-02-07 04:56 ]</font>

Tomoki
Feb 7, 2007, 04:28 PM
My room is completely clean except for the giant spot below my desk where all that crap I don't have a place for goes. Whenever I try to put those things away, I find that the floor is a better place than most of the shelves. A vicious cycle.

Nai_Calus
Feb 8, 2007, 01:20 AM
Including bidding service fees and shipping from Japan I think I ended up paying about a total of 100 bucks for the full set of them. And no, you can't have PURPLENUM. No way, no how.

Hilariously, Yellowboze is spelled Yellowbooze on the respective dogtag.

I need to get the PSO artbooks and see if I can magically dig up a copy of the PS sound drama. I saw it up on Yahoo!Japan once, but I was broke at the time. :< lol, I wonder if I could ever manage to find the other PS t-shirt, the one with the PSIV cover art. I lucked out and managed to get the Nei one, as well as the bandanas, heh.

*nerd*

*proud of it*

MaximusLight
Feb 8, 2007, 01:28 AM
On 2007-02-07 22:20, Ian-KunX wrote:
bla bla bla
*nerd*

*proud of it*

I found someone who understands me ;_;

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 8, 2007, 01:37 AM
On 2007-02-07 22:28, MaximusLight wrote:

Its not hard to find other nerds ON THE INTERNET!

Sorry Max, no harm intended, just couldn't let that one fly by without wind resistance.

Glad you found what you were looking for among the mess that can be the nerd room.

SKYLY was missing I speculate because SSJSJS drop rates are low low low.

MaximusLight
Feb 8, 2007, 01:40 AM
On 2007-02-07 22:37, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2007-02-07 22:28, MaximusLight wrote:

Its not hard to find other nerds ON THE INTERNET!

Sorry Max, no harm intended, just couldn't let that one fly by without wind resistance.

Glad you found what you were looking for among the mess that can be the nerd room.

SKYLY was missing I speculate because SSJSJS drop rates are low low low.

I calculed the drop rate from that and got 0.01%

Nai_Calus
Feb 8, 2007, 02:31 AM
Last time I gave this room a good clearing out there were like 20 bucks worth of Mountain Dew Code Red cans in here. >_>;

I am not even fucking kidding. Even after being crushed they still took up most of a large yard trash bag. It was actually kind of scary.