PDA

View Full Version : just wanted 2 say hello

Hyral
Dec 1, 2002, 11:21 PM
Hi everyone... id just like to say hello and that im new to the PSO community and the game itself. So ill be out and about here and there. i dun have a modem yet : ... so bah.. haha... but yah... i hope u guys can help me with any of my questions.. .if i have any ...like this one ...
i hear about this v1.1 one or something... dealing with importing a game or such...something like that. I just wanted 2 kno wat that is/ wats going on... but uh yah..

thanks
Hyral Kurohoshi

ABDUR101
Dec 2, 2002, 02:38 PM
Hello! I already welcomed you in the other person's thread, but I'll answer your question in this thread for you.

V1.1 is for those who have the JP release of the game. Vers 1.0 of the GC release had a bug in it that allowed duping, so a new version is to be released. The new version is 1.1 and if you have the first batch of JP PSO for GC, you're supposed to get the updated version.

This really only refers to those who imported the game upon JP release and those who live in Japan who had the game since launch.

The US version was already updated before it was mass-produced. =)

Nicoledramon
Dec 2, 2002, 03:40 PM
Welcome!
I have been around, but I haven't posted much. I think it is important to have a tight community since we can't really use the keyboard yet.

ZeKey
Dec 2, 2002, 04:14 PM
Nicoledramon i totally agree i just hope this place dosen't die IF we get the keyboard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
but on a lighter note welcome i'm also very new to the boards and the game but i learn quick

ABDUR101
Dec 2, 2002, 04:33 PM
On 2002-12-02 13:14, ZeKey wrote:
Nicoledramon i totally agree i just hope this place dosen't die IF we get the keyboard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
but on a lighter note welcome i'm also very new to the boards and the game but i learn quick

hehe, don't worry about it. This place was alive and kicking during the hayday of PSO Vers 1 and now. And it was still kicking while those games weren't even played that much. I'm pretty sure PSOW will be kicking through the GC and X-box releases as well. =)

Welcome to the forum Zekey!

Xev
Dec 2, 2002, 08:36 PM
I'm new too. I've had PSO eversince it came out in the US. I bought a dream cast for 20 bucks off some guy just so i could play PSO. I've never played online though, I've heard there are specifications. and yes, i'm an aol user, can't afford much else. well, thats about it, oh and, I Prophesize that pioneer 2 will land on earth for some recruits.
(God... I wish)

ABDUR101
Dec 2, 2002, 08:39 PM
On 2002-12-02 17:36, Xev wrote:
I'm new too.

Too..many..new..members....can't keep...up. X_x

Just kidding! =)

Welcome to the forums. With AOL I don't think you'll get online on the GC release, but maybe if you look into some local ISP's you might be able to get it setup. Feel free to ask any questions in the appropriate forums. =)

I hope you all have fun. Take care!