PDA

View Full Version : something stupid...fell...

Frostheart
Feb 7, 2007, 09:45 PM
heres a story about me. rate it! tell me your funny/stupid/pointless story!

Catfornia Bloody Pinky, Bloody Pinky

“Ow! I broke a nail!” Normally this phrase is said by women when they have broken a nail. So people think, “Oh my gosh, that’s not a real injury. Breaking a leg or neck is worse.” But in a situation like mine, it’s more than breaking a nail; it is a blood-caked pinky finger!
It all started when two of my friends and I went to a place we call Catafornia. It is a neighborhood filled with cats! We did what we normally do, petting the cats, picking them up and other stuff like that. After a while, we decided to go home. My friend (Ravenpaws real name) hollered, “Hey! Let’s go home through the construction site!” He headed towards the danger zone, hopping on the mounds of dirt. (cannot tell name), my other friend, followed him. I was unsure of going though the construction site but after getting over my fears, I admitted, “What the heck! A little adventure won’t hurt!”
Boy was I wrong. There was a fence nearby and there was a softball-sized white rock next to it. I picked it up and held it in my right hand. From behind the fence came a vicious bark from a dog. I ran away as soon as possible from that fence. The construction site had big, blue pipes in the ground and large furrows all over the place. We had to be careful where we put our feet. (Ravenpaws real name) was jumping over the furrows, he is a great jumper. In front of me was a small mound of loose gravel and behind that, a blue pipe. I stepped onto the mound, slowly slid down it, and then I hopped off, hoping to land on my feet. Instead this cat didn’t land on all four paws. Well, I did, but painfully. The rock was still in my hand and I felt a sting come from my pinky. I felt my pulse through it. I got up, my legs hurting, and called to my friends. They came over and helped my out of the furrow. (cannot tell name) pointed at my right hand and exclaimed, “(Frosthearts real name)! Your finger!” I rolled the rock into my left hand, put up the other hand and winced. My pinky had been crushed between the pipe and the rock. I murmured to myself, “Stupid white cursed rock!” I threw it with all my strength. It landed somewhere in the construction site. I grabbed my pinky and studied it. The skin was pale and the nail was bleeding underneath. I winced again and started to cry. I felt the searing pain laughing at me; it said I was a wimp. I was mad at my friends, but mostly, I was mad at myself. “I told you it was a stupid idea.” I told them. They understood my pain. But it wasn’t like we weren’t going to be friends anymore. It was just another stupid mistake. We left the construction site immediately.
The nail fell off in the next month. Now it has healed, but I will never forget how I had broken it. I know that if I’m going into a construction site, and if I find a white rock, I will leave immediately, leaving the rock behind.

Moral: Don’t go into something dangerous and don’t take anything that could be harmful with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frostheart on 2007-02-09 07:29 ]</font>

Nidramag
Feb 7, 2007, 09:48 PM
4 stars: I'm not in it.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Feb 7, 2007, 10:15 PM
Ow. Be carefull of metal rulers... glad high school has been done with in 2001. =^.^=

CupOfCoffee
Feb 7, 2007, 10:16 PM
An epic tale of adventure, betrayal, and made-up cattish nonwords... I love it. Fan Works much? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Frostheart
Feb 9, 2007, 10:26 AM
oops typo.

Banish
Feb 9, 2007, 05:53 PM
Nice work, Frostheart.

Kent
Feb 9, 2007, 09:45 PM
Wall de la Text. :/

Contstruction sites are fun. Just so long as you don't get, you know, nails through any of your hands or anything. Tetanus, contrary to popular belief, is not fun.

BlueDagger
Feb 9, 2007, 11:15 PM
I enjoyed that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Good length, too. Not too long. 4 stars... and... Oww...

MetaZedlen
Feb 12, 2007, 09:39 PM
The ironic thing is is that this the same person that seems sensitive to the "advice for a secret love", but was willing to do something not so smart and losing a pinky for it. >_>

washuguy
Feb 12, 2007, 09:57 PM
DUMMY!!!!! Naw, just kidding... But really, why in the HELL... Would you agree to go in there. That shits not safe. Let this be a lesson to you young Padawan...

Frostheart
Feb 13, 2007, 10:37 AM
a little adventure is needed in our boring wasteful lives.

washuguy
Feb 13, 2007, 06:35 PM
On 2007-02-13 07:37, Frostheart wrote:
a little adventure is needed in our boring wasteful lives.

Hmmm... Well said. But severe injury is not.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 15, 2007, 08:09 PM
if I saw that dog, I would chuck the rock at it as hard as I could because I HATE DOGS!!!

MetaZedlen
Feb 15, 2007, 08:46 PM
On 2007-02-15 17:09, Dr_Montague wrote:
if I saw that dog, I would chuck the rock at it as hard as I could because I HATE DOGS!!!

amen on that one all the way.