PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Force char???

Numair
Dec 1, 2002, 11:21 PM
What is your favorite Force char??? mine is FOnewearl id have to say, even though im playin as a FOmar at the moment lol I had to see what he was like and whether he was good or not. So far he rules! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MalambisBZ
Dec 1, 2002, 11:35 PM
FOnewearl, I like to use the simple attack teqniques.

Eum
Dec 1, 2002, 11:36 PM
I enjoy playing FOnewm the most, followed by FOnewearl.

Whatley
Dec 1, 2002, 11:42 PM
My favorite Force is the Fonewearl. I had a blast playing as Celia in DC V.2. and I hope to have more fun playing her on EP1 & 2.

Numair
Dec 1, 2002, 11:44 PM
I still have my FOnewn in DC version. He was cool. His name is Mr. Pickles. LOL

Vejita
Dec 2, 2002, 12:17 AM
i like FOmar the best.i like tying melee in with techniques more, and just being really unique, and hard to play at times.plus i think he's the least ridiculously attired heh.

CajunSamurai
Dec 2, 2002, 07:16 AM
Although I'm using a FOmar right now and enjoying it a whole lot, I still gotta say that I miss using a FOnewearl. Insanely high MST and insanely low ATP, they were pretty much ALL magic, which appeals to me. Too bad that magic users are pretty much screwed in V1 and 2 (especially 1, of course), but I still had a whole lot of fun with my FOnewearl. So, that's still my favorite FO class.
And besides... FOnewearl are just... so... CUTE!!!

CorneliusPower
Dec 2, 2002, 07:20 AM
So far in my entire PSO career, I've tried just one force, a FOmarl. Once I got hr up to lvl 80+ she was ruthless and magic was pure ownage. I've yet to play any other FO, my vote in my entire experience in PSO playing wih FO's, w ould have to go to FOnewearl's. Powerful as all i can say. I'm prolly going to make one sometime soon. My 2 cents, Peace.

Scan_Man
Dec 2, 2002, 07:34 AM
I love fonewearl. I recently started playing a fomarl, and I gotta say I like her style too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scan_Man on 2002-12-02 04:40 ]</font>

Mute
Dec 2, 2002, 08:43 AM
FOnewearl! Is there any other choice? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jizzah
Dec 2, 2002, 09:13 AM
FOmar is my favorite. Its the only decent looking male force, plus I love to smack shit around a bit.

FOnewearls are cute though. <3

RedFox
Dec 2, 2002, 10:55 AM
FOnewm, his animations are sooo funny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i like the way they dance around when casting techs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Phobos-X
Dec 2, 2002, 10:55 AM
well after playin with the FOmar, i have to say he ruined my fun for playing with FO class. He's all around THE worst character in the game. has the lowest MST of all forces, lowest ATA, DFP, and HP in the game. he has reasonable ATP (for a force) but his ATA sucks!! what gives...well back on topic, id have to pick either the FOnewearl or FOneowm or whatever they are, the mal and female newman forces

watashiwa
Dec 2, 2002, 01:08 PM
On 2002-12-02 07:55, Phobos-X wrote:
well after playin with the FOmar, i have to say he ruined my fun for playing with FO class. He's all around THE worst character in the game. has the lowest MST of all forces, lowest ATA, DFP, and HP in the game. he has reasonable ATP (for a force) but his ATA sucks!! what gives...well back on topic, id have to pick either the FOnewearl or FOneowm or whatever they are, the mal and female newman forces

Wrong, FOmarl has the lowest MST. FOmar's maximum MST is 1340, whereas FOmarl is 1284. Also, FOnewearl has the lowest DFP in the game with the maximum at 390, FOmar has his maximum at 470. In addition, FOmar has around 1175 HP at level 200 and FOnewearl comes in with 1148. Still not the lowest, but not far off.

As far as ATA being a problem, it really isn't with high hit% weapons. I use a 50% gun in Ultimate Ruins online and have no problem hitting at all and doing quite good damage.

You really should do some research before you post stupid messages like this. *sigh*

Phobos-X
Dec 2, 2002, 02:38 PM
i stand corrected, but FOmar's still suck with out the TP regen ability. Admittedly it doesnt matter at low levels but does become invaluable from what ive exerienced. TP regen is a MUST for ALL forces

Wonko
Dec 2, 2002, 03:20 PM
FOnewm. It's all about the hat, man. Puffy head wang is where it's at. When I first played PSO, I chose a FOnewm because of his crazy headgear, and it turned out that I liked his fighting style, too (well, after level 50. Before that, It's really difficutly to level up...)

Rhete
Dec 3, 2002, 01:13 AM
On 2002-12-02 11:38, Phobos-X wrote:
i stand corrected, but FOmar's still suck with out the TP regen ability. Admittedly it doesnt matter at low levels but does become invaluable from what ive exerienced. TP regen is a MUST for ALL forces

TP regen sucks. My FOnewearl is level 122 and it would probably take about 10 minutes to regen my 2100 TP. If the skill does ever get halfway decent, it will be far too late to matter, since at level 190+ I kind of doubt you'll be too broke to buy a trifluid.

Sedric
Dec 3, 2002, 01:24 AM
vote FOmar

I was gonna decide between FOmar and FOmarl, but just decided to go for FOmar because he simply kicks @$$ with Gi-tech. (The middle ground of techs, and I like middle ground) And what can simply go wrong with a guy in robedress??? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif At least he's not as corny as NiGHTs-wanna-be's.

Kayumi
Dec 3, 2002, 01:38 AM
I'm gonna go with FOnewearl...most of my DC characters were FOnewearls. ^_^

On 2002-12-01 20:44, Numair wrote:
I still have my FOnewn in DC version. He was cool. His name is Mr. Pickles. LOL

I...might have met you on one of the few times I was online...it would have been pretty close to the release date of the GC version, I'd have been playing a FOnewearl named Mara...there was a FOmarl named TERRA in the group as well, and we were down in the ruins, looking for Grants...and some guy came on (named papercut in l337speak) and did some crap. Have I got the right person?

Numair
Dec 3, 2002, 02:03 AM
Yea Kayumi I think I have met you before on DC. The Mara name looks familiar. Btw did the guy that came in fsod us??? I hate fsoders.

Kayumi
Dec 3, 2002, 02:40 AM
Yes, yes he did. Is that what that was? I wasn't sure exactly what he'd done--that was like my first time online, so I didn't really know the technical names--and still don't, obviously.

My friend who was watching pointed out that you and TERRA had had something done to you, so I just disconnected before he could get me. I honestly didn't think that anyone else'd got out intact...glad to hear you did, if you still have him, that is...

After that, I always made password games, and have only played with people I know. (My DC is the only way I can get online, I haven't got the cash for the adaptor for the Cube, nor an HL)
Maybe sometime I'll have to get on the DC and meet up with some people from here...if anyone does still play.

TedEdFred
Dec 3, 2002, 04:18 AM
FOnewearl, she's so cute http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Phobos-X
Dec 3, 2002, 04:56 AM
TP regen can be somewhat useful, like since ST has forgotten about giving us a KB, while youre standing around typing for about 3 mins you can gain SOME lost TP

DirewolfX
Dec 3, 2002, 08:33 AM
Have you ever tried using TP Regen? It's slow as hell and only works while you stand still. You're better off just using some TP/Generate or TP/Revival units (which are slower, but at least work while you move)... though personally, I'd stick with Fluids and additional Angel/Mind units.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 3, 2002, 10:00 AM
My vote would go for the Fonewearl. Everyone knows magic is a very powerful tool in anybody's arsenal (excepting androids) and FOs are supposed to be all about magic. I haven't yet played a FO, but my style of character creation (as far as magic users are concerned) is to pick the class which focuses most on their intended role.

FOmar: He seems to be a mix between melee combat and magic. Melee combat with a Force? Ugh. You can't have something for nothing, and I'm quite sure the FOmar sacrifices some magic proficiency for melee skill.

FOmarl: Same idea as FOmar, I guess. Not sure why I'd want to melee with a Force anyway...

FOnewm: Looks like Disco Stu on unadulterated crack. Besides, it's a male character...I vastly prefer female characters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

FOnewearl: Female. Cute. Bouncy. Brimming over with MST and TP, a Force's specialty. Uhh...what were the names for the other Forces again?

Phobos-X
Dec 3, 2002, 11:32 AM
On 2002-12-03 05:33, DirewolfX wrote:
Have you ever tried using TP Regen? It's slow as hell and only works while you stand still. You're better off just using some TP/Generate or TP/Revival units (which are slower, but at least work while you move)... though personally, I'd stick with Fluids and additional Angel/Mind units.

im to lazy to import a KB so while typing i do use it, or bathroom breaks, etc.